Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious]

5 posters

Go down

A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious] Empty A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious]

Post by Dango! Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 am

Ah well, our club, is, indeed planning on going to Kawaii-Kon. And for those who are, there is a fun little rule: You must cosplay.

Why? Well, why not? We're paying for it, and it's fun. Jeez, all you guys ever do is complain and complain. :/ It really pisses me off to hear you guys complain when I work my ass off trying to get us money for fun projects and stuff. You guys need to appreciate the things I do for you more. Seriously.

Anyway, two ideas we have up right now.

Hetalia:
A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious] APH_chibi_nations_1_by_Hetalia

Final Fantasy Agito:
A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious] 800px-FFAgito_Characters

Any other type of group cosplay you guys want to do, then please suggest it.
Keep in mind we're only taking 5-7 people with us to con this year.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious] Empty Re: A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious]

Post by Ra-ooo Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am

Why so few people? Did people just not want to come or is it a money constraint.

Also, you should cross people off that Hetalia list as they get called. I call America!
Baseball and mom's apple pie! And liberty!! Chant with me!! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
Ra-ooo
Ra-ooo

http://ra-ooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious] Empty Re: A group cosplay [A new thread because the old one hit 2 pages and I'm obnoxious]

Post by Dango! Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 am

Money constraint. The movie put us for more than we bargained for. Right now our budget is over 1k.

Also, everyone will become with Russia.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:28 am

can i be the moogle? xD
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by losewin30 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:44 am

It would be more epic if we did the final fantasy agito costumes (in my opinion)

The weird part about this is that all the guys are in full worn uniforms while the girls are in skirts....
Yeah umm...
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra-ooo Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 am

Aw let's please not do that Agito cosplay. For one, the game's not even out yet, two, all of those characters look really boring, and three doing that cosplay would be riding the fad wave even moreso than Hetalia.
I like to do cosplays for things that I actually know.
Hetalia cosplay can be epic too! Just pick a character that nobody else would be!

Also, that Hetalia picture is missing a bunch of characters, like Canada, Cuba, Seychelles, Grandpa Rome and Germania, Denmark, Chibitalia, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Tibet, Belarus, Ukraine and there's probably a few more. I had to look on a map to find all of these, but they are all characters in Hetalia.
Seychelles, Belarus, and Ukraine (along with Hungary up in that picture) are girls, the rest are guys. Though Chibitalia does wear a dress.
I think we need a different picture Jacque Custeau!
Ra-ooo
Ra-ooo

Back to top Go down

Post by losewin30 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:11 am

oh yeah i just remember that 2 years ago the staff at kawaii kon did cosplay as the final fantasy agito lol just remembered
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 am

Ah well, I really like the costumes for Agito. Not like I have much knowledge of it, tbh. Looks pretty, gotta admit. [Like Taokaka. 8DDD;;]

Also, I think someone's doing Grandfather Winter or something like that. >_> Neal, iirc.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra-ooo Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:02 am

Oh yeah, General Winter. How could I forget! That means he and you Russia will have to hang out the whole time.
Ra-ooo
Ra-ooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 am

D8 Not the whole time. He can go be foreboding on the other Russia that will be there. xD
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 am

So sad i won't be able to join you guys in Cosplay this year cause i won't be 16 till a month after Kawaii Kon Sad
*goes off to plan for the next year*
Kenshiro
Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down