Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread ||

+2
Kaghuros
EarthFaerie
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread || Empty || Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread ||

Post by EarthFaerie Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 am

Introduction

Welcome to Quadrivium Academy where endless amounts of possibilities can occur. Come and join the school and you'll immediately see that this is no ordinary school. Here students of magic and non-magic come in contact with each other. However, not everyone here knows of the magical powers that some of the students behold. Are you one of those students who have the kiss of magic? Or are you a plain, old human, ignorant to the magical creatures around you? Or perhaps, you're one of the few humans who know of the secrets around you? Here at Quadrivium, anything can happen.

School Campus

The school itself is set on the outskirts of the woods, though the entrance and the theater can be seen from the main road. Towards the back of the campus the woods begin to thicken into a mountainous forest. The old Renaissance Theatre is the oldest structure on campus and is used for all of the theatre productions as well as all of the different types of concerts. School meetings as well as certain classes are also held in this building (it seats 2000). Behind our Renaissance Theatre are the two main school building which are both four stories high. Within each school building holds an infirmary, a library, two snack bars, a school store, two computer labs, three music rooms, six science labs, and forty regular classrooms. The two buildings are connected by two bridges, one on the second floor and one on the fourth floor. Most classes are equipped with Smart Boards for the state of the art teaching.

The administrative office is located to the right of the main school buildings. To the left of the main building is the main cafeteria where breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served by a staff of excellent chefs. Lunch and dinner are served with the help of students on duty. The students switch from week to week. Students are encouraged to eat at the cafeteria but are also allowed to eat in the classrooms as well as the dorm rooms. Behind the three buildings is a football/soccer field encompassed by a track. To the right of the football field is a baseball/softball field with batting cages as well as five tennis courts. On the left of the football field is the gymnasium complex which is three stories high. The first floor houses the locker rooms, trainers, and the sports office. A full basketball/volleyball court with stands is located on the second floor. On the top floor is a full length pool with stands as well. In the back of the campus is where the dormitories are situated.

All the dorms are located in the back of the campus. There are four buildings each six stories high with eleven rooms across (ten for the students and one for the supervisor). Since all the dorms are co-ed a communal bathroom for boys and a communal bathroom for girls are located on separate ends on the floor. Key cards are distributed to the students which will open only their personal room as well as the appropriate bathroom. The first floor is the common area in which students have a lounging/studying area, communal TV, a few computers, a laundry room, and a kitchen area. Each room houses up to two students who are of the same grade and sex. However, floors and buildings are all mixed by grades. Students are encouraged to manage their own time schedules. Advisers are there to merely supervise the students, help with domestic disputes, and to make sure all the students are safe. On the weekends students are able to go off campus to the local mall and other places (about a fifteen minute bus ride) transportation made available by two school buses or on their own. However they are to sign in and out. Students are also allo
wed to go home for the weekend with a week advance notice. Curfew on the weekends is 11 P.M. in which the students should be back on campus unless reason specified prior. As a school we have many traditions and monthly activities to help encourage a family feeling among our students.

Day Class/Night Class

Quadrivium offers Day and Night classes for the creatures who can only attend certain classes. For example, our vampire students would have most of their classes during the night time. Night classes can only be taken by students who are of magical being or know of magic's existence (humans who know there are such things as magical creatures e.g. vampire hunters). Day classes are the typical human subjects such as English, Math, and Science. Night classes, however, are more related to magical subjects such as Divination, Potions, and Charms. The class that is required for our magical beings and humans who know of magic's existences are Magical Protection Seminar (MPS). Magical students also have another required class called Magic Control (MC).

Story Plot

Later to be added...

Rules

- Abide to all the forum rules: Rules for RPing
- Please listen to me... I know I may get annoying sometimes but this is my RP, and therefore I have the rights to control it.
- Listen to what the Mods of the site say. If they don't think your post is appropriate they have the right to remove it.
- No Mary Sues or Gary Stus or God-Moding. If you don't know what that is click here to read it.
- Please keep it PG-13. If you don't know if it's bad or not you are more than welcome to PM it to me to proof read.
- No one liners unless absolutely necessary.
- Good grammar and spelling please. No computer speak unless it's really in character (like if the character is on an online chat or something).
- If you're going to be away for awhile please let us know. We don't want to wait on a character to respond only to know that the RPer is in Africa saving the world.
- Post all OOC (out of character) or suggestions in the OOC/Planning Thread.
- I don't mind swearing (I know I swear a lot >w<). Just as long as the swearing is not like every other word... or every word...
- You can have more than one character but no more than three. More than that may be a little hard... (I think I tried like 12 at most and wanted to keel myself!)
- More when I think of them! ^^

Uniforms

Girls
(Top row=Winter; Middle row=Summer; Bottom row=Fall)

Boys Fall

Boys Winter

Boys Summer

Boys and girls are allowed to wear three different types of uniform. It does not matter which uniform is worn at what time of year. So one can wear the summer uniform during the winter, though it may be a little chilly.

Character Outline

Please post your character outline in this forum and wait for my 'Okay' before you can go on to posting in the RP site. Be mindful that I do have the right to reject your character. Please take no offense. I won't be that mean though. If I find that there is something that could use fixing, please listen to what I have to say and please don't act all, "Bitch, please." I mean no harm... I'm just trying to be fair.

Follow this character outline:

Name: Who are you?
Knowledge of Magic: Do you know of the magical world?
Creature: Be creative! Are you a mermaid who drinks lots of water to stay a human? Are you a blood thirsting vampire? Or are you just a plain ol' human?
Grade: Senior? Junior? Sophomore? Freshman?
Age: How old are you? (Please don't give some ridiculous ages unless it is in character. For example, if you're a magical creature and you're 123 but the human equivalent is like 16. Something like that is okay. But not if you're a human that's like 10000000 years old... NO.)
Day Class Subjects: How many Day Classes do you have? What are they? (Max=7)
Night Class Subjects: (MPS is required for all Night Class students. MC is also required for Magical beings) Try to keep it related to your creature (if you are one) e.g. Charms and Divination for a genie. (Max=7)
Personality: How does your character act?
History: Does your character have a history? A dark past?
Looks: Either a link to the picture or the actual picture will do. You can describe them as well if a picture doesn't satisfy your likings!

Have any questions? Just ask! I'd be more than happy to help! ^^

Other

Will you join the RP? I hope people join! Again, any questions just ask!

Last edited by EarthFaerie on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

http://www.iheartyou.com

Back to top Go down

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread || Empty Dorms and Roomates

Post by EarthFaerie Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am

The four different dorms are categorized by the knowledge of magic.

North Tower= Humans that have no knowledge of magic

South Tower= Magical creatures with least control (they can't hide their use of magic around humans very well)

West Tower= A mix of humans with KOM and creatures (more night dwellers live here e.g. Vampires and Werewolves)

East Tower= A mix of humans with KOM and creatures (more humans and less night dwellers)

Dorms and Roommates

North Tower

TBA

South Tower
Nyte Sukioma and TBA

West Tower
Silas Lancaster and Alexander Desuluna

East Tower
Alaila Hòng and Karter Tene
Ryoji Nakashima and TBA

If there are any problems just say so (nicely). If you see your name in the dorm roster you are good to start posting!

Last edited by EarthFaerie on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more people to the dorms!)
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread || Empty Re: || Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread ||

Post by Kaghuros Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 am

(( How about I make a first post hurr? Is that okay? ))

Silas breathed in a lungful of the crisp, morning air. The first day of my last year... He looked around campus, the place deserted at this early hour. It was still dark, and the new students (Or those who wanted to return home over their breaks to visit family.) shouldn't start arriving until there was at least a little daylight out and the buses came. All I have to deal with for now are the freaks like me... And then the year starts again.

He began to pace the grounds, his keen brown eyes serving more than well enough in the half-dark that he didn't need to bother with a flashlight. The wind rustled the well-kept trees along this particular stretch of sidewalk, and he tugged his coat tighter even though he didn't really need it. His mind wasn't on the weather, it was on so much more. One more year... One year and I'm out of this place... One more year until I need to deal with everyone else. With a wry grin, he stopped and sat on a bench, crossing one leg over the other and stretching them out before him. If there is a God, he must be laughing... And I'd bet a bloody lot that my grandparents are laughing too.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread || Empty Re: || Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread ||

Post by EarthFaerie Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 am

Alaila sat down on the steel backing of the school sign and took in the great views of her second home. It was that time of year again when she would have to come to school and pretend to be a normal human. There was nothing wrong about being a human, besides being gigantic and having to lug around all that extra weight. However, she never could understand why she had to hide her true self from these humans. Humans were pretty kind creatures. So far she had not seen the nasty humans that bottled up faeries and tortured them. Perhaps those humans were only true in legends.

"Let's go to the dorms," Alaila told herself. She began to flutter her transparent green wings and some of her magical dust began to sprinkle out. "Oops! Almost forgot!" She took hold of a black rope with a vial of sparkling dust that was as long as her arm. Using all the strength the tiny faerie had, she pushed the vial over the edge of the steel backing and down they went. As she desperately flapped her wings a gust of wind flew under her and carried her off.

"To the East Tower!"
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 am

As the sun peaked though the tree tops of the mountain forest leaves, the sound of the forest slowly waking from its peaceful slumber was that entire he could hear. As he glided along paved path to what would be his new home for the year he couldn't help but wonder if this would be any different. Carrying nothing but his books over his shoulder and his bag on his back, Alex finally saw the school that was shrouded by the dense trees and mountain. "That must be the school, hmm looks charming." he whispered to himself. Thinking it’s just another school and another school year.

The sun was just over the tree tops when he started walking thought the mighty gates that held the name "Quadrivium Academy" over his head. The moment he passed into the gates he felt something he hadn't felt in a long time; the souls of others different from his own and yet it felt pleasant. The morning mist sparkled in the sunlight as he walked to the towers where he would call home to. On the way something caught his eye, the one thing he hadn't done since he bored the train that night; have a meal to eat. He walked to what seemed to be a cafeteria and whit a smile on his face he said "I'm liking this place already".

Last edited by Modern_Alchemist on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 am

(My disclaimer is in my profile, I won't mention it in future posts.)

As Ryoji walked(stumbled) off the "metal death trap" with other equally traumatized students, he grabbed his duffel bag that contain his clothes, uniforms, and other precious valuables he brought with him, and sat down on a nearby bench and placed his head in his hands, to realign his sense of balance after that roller coaster of a ride. "NEVER again will I take the bus to school." Still shaking from the rather reckless bordering-drunk driving of the creepy-glowing-eyes bus driver, he waited a few moments until he was sure he could stand with out the possibility of collapsing. Ryoji let his eyes wander the surrounding area until they directed themselves towards the school. Each building had the same building style, with several large buildings in the center of the campus, and the four towers that he noticed, students exited out of. So he assumed that one of those will be the dorm that he will spend the school year living in. "Funny, judging by the flayer I picked up about this place, everything actually looks normal." He could feel his mouth twich into a smirk as the thought ran trough his mind. Then the smirk slowly turned into a frown, his eyes trailing down to his duffel bag on the bench next to him. "I can't get distracted" he reminded himself,"this year will be just like the last two. No bonds with anyone, focus on studies, and leave when told to. This is just a momentarily reprieve from the normal school system." Letting out a sigh, he reach down, swung his bag over his shoulder, and joined the crowd of students in walking towards the school. Last minute thoughts ran through his brain as he walked "I wouldn't mind if this year was different thought, if not just for once."
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 am

In the glint of the morning sun, while other chided about their horrible the day was going to be for them so far or chirped about how their lives were going so well, there was love being foiled somewhere. Two little birds were diving at one another, using their sharp little beaks to jab at each other's wings and eyes. Within a few moment, one of the birds flew off in distress, sporting a new empty eye socket and a speckled plumage of crimson. The other bird began tossing the nest over the edge of the tree, newborn chicks and eggs crashed to the cold, heartless earth benieth them. They had barely experienced life for a few graceful, forgiving moments. But at least they didn't have to suffer throughout life.

Or so that's how Nyte saw it. Where there was love, there was sure to be spite not far behind. Couples "loved" and then whatever they had crumbled and there would be arguments. Argh, those stupid noises from their mouths. Louder and louder, building on top of each other until, finally, there would be one faithful blow that would silence them. But there was still that awful aura in the air. It was thick and disgusting, like love itself; only love was sickeningly sweet while this was like the contents of 3-year expired milk. Either was disgusting, and she didn't really know which one she "preferred".

But, those poor chicks were going to be subject to constant bickering until the day they left the nest to fly else where. And all that angry chirping would just hurt their poor little hearts. Nyte just did them a favor. She helped them. She did, there was no way around that fact. They were dead, and would never have to hear the horrible things that "love" would bring.

Stepping over the tiny mass of slowly decaying birds, the fluffy eared Psyche started toward the school yard where many would avoid her, like two ends of a magnet with the same charge they just floated away from her naturally. She whispered nasty little lies to eachother, throwing unneeded hatred in their stares. These humans were horrid and ugly and just plain disgusting. They didn't even know her and still they started horrible rumors. "She breaks up love." "She seduces your boyfriends, and then make him break your heard." "If you touch her, your love life will be cursed forever." Ugh, how superficial. Love this, love that. Love was just a pile of smoldering passion, waiting to be stepped out. That's all it was, and that's all it was ever going to be.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Karter stepped out of her dorm room and turned to lock the door behind her. “I wonder who my roommate will be?” she thought as she turned to walked down the hallway, twirling her keychain in with her right pointer finger and held her fairly small black back-pack over her left shoulder. As she stepped out of the dormitory, Karter looked up and squinted at towards the sky. “It’s so bright…” she thought and quickly whipped out her sunglasses to put them on.
All she took was one step forward and almost bumped into a…string?? Quickly taking a step back, she noticed a green sparkling creature was fluttering fairly fast across her and went straight through the girl’s dormitory. “…weird. I wonder if I can turn into that thing that flew by?” Karter thought as she walked across campus towards the Renaissance Theatre.
As she opened the theatre doors, she noticed that she was the first one to arrive. “Hmm. Big place” Karter slowly walked through the last row of the seats towards the end. As she sat down, pulling out her Ipod, and setting her back on the empty seat next to her, Karter put her left foot on the seat in front and slouched to make herself comfortable. “This is going to be an interesting year.”
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 am

Silas walked slowly to the theater, taking his time and avoiding the small gaggles of new students who wandered around talking to each other. Maybe they were friends from the previous year, or they were going to be friends soon. He didn't really care either way; they weren't his type. He looked up at the cloudy sky and thought to himself.

Summer moon so bright,
Chasing through this night.
But I don't get
To see you yet
Now the time's not right.

The door to Renaissance Theater nearly collided with him, but he shouldered it open slightly and recovered from his thoughts. The room was slowly beginning to fill, and he frowned to himself. Well, I may as well find the strange ones now. He shoved his way into the back row and sat down a seat away from the girl who had her feet up on the seat in front of her. She was breaking a rule, so didn't look like too much of a tool. Maybe she'd be better than all the rest of the nosy Normals.

He leaned back, crossed his hands over his chest, and waited for the drudgery to begin.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 am

"I guess this is my room," Alaila said to herself. Landing on the floor she went unnoticed as she pushed her necklace under the door. As it rolled under she too laid on the ground and slid under. By the looks of all the students outside scrambling about, it must have been about time for the Welcome Ceremony. A sigh escaped her lips as it was time for a transformation.

Taking the black rope into her small hands, Alaila pulled it up and over her shoulders. And in a poof of glittering smoke the transformation began. Her wings began to curl up and folded back into her skin, leaving no trace of its existence. Rapidly she increased in height and weight as she turned from the 5 inch faerie to a 5 feet tall human. With a snap of her finger, she was encased in another glittering smoke and was now wearing the white summer uniform.

"I look fat," she said to herself as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. From the mirror, her eyes glanced to the clock on the wall and panic filled her veins. "I'm late!" Throwing the door open, the faerie joined the stragglers as she ran down the stairs and across campus. Not quite used to the extra weight, Alaila struggled in her running. 'It's so much easier to be small and to fly...'

Finally she reached the Renaissance Theater with only a few minutes to spare. Slipping in, she crept across the back row in hopes of finding a familiar face. However, a leg impeded her from moving any further. Seeing that she had no choice Alaila sat down in the open seat and waited for things to begin. A sigh escaped her lips at her luck of finding no one. 'Perhaps I should glare at her for blocking my way...' And as evil of a glare she could give, Alaila decided to try and stare the girl down. With a scrunch of her face she furrowed her brows and began to stare at her. But once she saw the girl's face, Alaila fell to shock.

"Karter?" Alaila called to her, pulling the ear piece out of the girl's ear.
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:29 am

Turning her head, Karter saw a familiar face and was in complete and utterly shock. “Yo!” she called back waving her hand. Pulling off her head-phones , she put her backpack on the ground so that Alaila could sit next to her. Karter took her foot off from the seat in front, however still continued to slouch in her seat. “How was your vacation?”
Karter looked around the room and saw that the theatre was beginning to fill with students. She glanced to the side and noticed a guy sitting a seat away from her. His hands were crossed over his chest, and seemed to not care about what was going on in the theatre very much. “I wonder who he is?” she thought.
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:00 am

Nyte watched everyone flood into the building which was referred to as a theater. A Renaissance Theater. Hah! As if. The Renaissance was a time of great flourishing movements from a dancer named Italy. With every wonderful swoop of her arms, a new masterpiece was born. With every flip of her glorious hair, an artistic genious was born. Every breath she took was a song that would become a legend. THAT was the Renaissance. This... This was just some building that held petty school productions and assemblies. The Renaissance would have hung itself knowing its name would fall on a place like THIS.

With a final scoff she took off in the opposite direction from the so called theater and went on her own path, a path that really was just a way around the theater and to it's backside. From which she entered and perched herself on a dangerous scaffold. A nap would be nice, or maybe all their damn cheering and chatter would just give her nightmares. She watched the couples coo and cuddle, and this made her grimace and turn away from the crowd which couldn't see her unless from a very precise angle. She was aiding in the suicide of the Renaissance. Oh how ashamed she was.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 am

Someone shoved past him and took the empty seat. That was unexpected. Silas began to wonder if maybe that girl he'd sat near was more of a popular person than he'd thought... That would be bad. All those kids weren't worth the trouble. Wait... He could feel her eyes on him...

Silas slowly turned his head, meeting the strange girl's gaze. Oh no... What does she want? Well... I guess there's no harm to either of us if I find out. He flashed a wry smile, displaying a mouth full of slightly pointed white teeth. "Are you just going to stare at me all day?"
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 am

Alex checked his phone while walking to the dorms to see what time it was. As he strolled under the shadows of the overlooking trees he realized that it was almost time for the school orientation. He had just enough time to drop off his things and make it before the doors closed. When he reached his room in the West Tower he noticed he lost his key to the room. "Hmmm, oh well" and within a few seconds Alex formed a little wisp in the palm of his right hand. Pushing the wisp towards the door lock he moved the tumblers from the inside and unlocked the door. He opened it and noticed the room seemed to be used already by what he thought would be his roommate. Not thinking too much of it Alex put his stuff on the second bed, closed the door, and locked it the same way he opened it. As he walked the glow of the wisp was slowly absorbed into his hand and off he went to the Renaissance Theater.

The Chattering from the Renaissance Theater was slowly increasing as he strolled to closer and closer. He reached the door with 10 minutes to spear and more than half the Theater was filled. Alex knew that there were people just like him in the room and all he needed to do was feel it. Slowly walking inside the seating area he felt a slight pull on his body; like he was being pulled in by a magnet. When finally reached the rose he saw a couple of characters that seemed different. A brown haired boy and girl with silver eyes seeming to be ready for something to happen while another girl was watching in interest. As Alex walk to the seat next to the boy he created two wisps and sent them flying towards the two staring at one another. The wisp landed on top of their heads and Alex's voice could be heard from the small glowing flames "It’s more fun to smile then to frown as it is better to make friends then enemies." After that quote the wisp came back and rested one on each shoulder while sitting next to the boy; "You know if you like her you should talk to her" he whispered to the boy with a little chuckle.
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 am

Karter noticed the guy’s pointy white teeth and raised one eye-brow. “I wonder if he sharpened those things on purpose…freak” she though turning her head forward. “Nice teeth” she muttered. Karter had practiced shape shifting different parts of her body, but never her teeth. As she sat there, she could feel the inside of her mouth shifting/moving around. Her teeth becoming sharper.
Slightly opening her mouth, she touched a tooth. “Sharp” she thought. She sat up and reached down for her bag to pull out a mirror. She opened her mouth a little wider this time. “Sweet, I actually did it” She thought and quickly gave a smirk to herself.
Karter put her mirror back inside her bag and slouched right back down into the same position as before looking into the crowd of students.
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:41 am

Silas was about to turn away, but he noticed something in the corner of his eye. The girl's teeth seemed to be... Pointed? Like his... At the sight of the girl's teeth, Silas stiffened in his seat. Goddess, is she really a... He said a soft "Yeah... Thanks. You too." and looked down at his lap. His mind raced. Is she one of us? I haven't seen a Lycan girl here in years... But she doesn't look... And the teeth... When a whispering came into his ear he turned the other way and snarled, appearing rather much like an animal with his sharp teeth and predatory anger.

"Don't do that. Even if she's one of... I-" He cut off, realizing he'd made a mistake, and let his snarl fade back into an impassive line on his lips. "Just don't surprise me like that. It's not a good idea, trust me mate." He turned to face the front, taking deep breaths. Calm down, Silas. Don't make a bloody scene here. You don't want to get expelled on the first day back.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:34 am

Glancing at his wristwatch, Ryoji practically threw himself at the Renaissance Theater doors just they were closing to signal the beginning of the Orientation. He had sprinted from the Southern Tower to the Theater, not knowing that the orientation was happening today.
Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap I'm soooo late.
The doors blasted inwards the moment his body hit the doors and Ryoji stood in the doorway, partly panting, with practically the entire student body, including the staff staring at the late student. Looking around quickly, he spotted an empty seat a few aisles down from the door he entered from. Ducking quickly, Ryoji quickly dove into the seat and threw his duffel bag into the small space behind his legs. Ignoring the eyes that were directed at him by some of the surrounding students, Ryoji glaced around at the students that were to be his "grade mates" for the next 4 years and those he would be calling "Sempai".
"And let the curtains rise on this glorious new school year."
Shifting himself to be as comfortable as possible in his seat, Ryoji aligned his head forward and counted down the already short time till the orientation began. He could of also swore he saw two small balls of what seemed to be mist float from a student's hand further in front and disappear into another student's hand. One thought ran through his mind.
Creepy

Last edited by VoicefromABOVE on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:07 am

"Define one of 'us'," Alaila asked. "Hmph, I may not have those things in your mouth, but I'm no ordinary person either." Rubbing the vial around her neck, she held her hand out and blew her magical dust into the seat. The cushions became more plump and firm underneath her. When Alaila settled into her seat, her weight caused some air to blow out through the seat fabric, sending a wonderful scent of roses along with it.

"And Karter, my vacation was just wonderful," Alaila sighed. "I was able to spend time with my siblings. Novak and Arabella, my eldest brother and sister, are having a baby. Can't wait 'til winter break. Then I can go over to play with the kid. Oh, I'm being rude."

Pausing for a moment her gaze shifted to the brown haired boy from earlier. "I'm Alaila. Or Laila rather... What's your name?"
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread || Empty Items and Rules for Scavenger Hunt!

Post by EarthFaerie Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:38 am

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Quadrivium Academy!" the elderly man announced. "Now let's begin with the formalities..." As Headmaster Channing drone on and on he himself, was getting quite bored of the school rules, introduction of new teachers, and ya-di-ya-di-ya-da... From the time he was a youngster, the headmaster never really enjoyed listening to the speeches the teachers or principles or higher officials would give. So the feeling of displeasure continued on into his own speech giving.

"Woo, okay, now that I'm done with all the boring stuff," Headmaster Channing continued on. "Let's begin the year, with a little fun, shall we? How about... a scavenger hunt?" A smile drew across the elderly man's face as he watched the faces of the students before him.

"Here are the rules," he began to explain. "Amongst yourselves, you are to divide into groups of twos or threes... no more than three please. Now, on this list I have in my hand, you are to find 14 out of the 15 items, to get the prize. We have enough prizes for everyone, but it really is a matter of whether or not you are able to find the items. Okay so here are the items:

"A picture of me when the school first opened,
A wolf's tooth,
Butterfly wings,
A pink umbrella with a rubber ducky design on it,
An autograph from one of the janitors,
5th Avenue candy,
A bottle of Nehi,
27 marbles of any size,
A picture of the campus' kissing tree,
A fish from the school pond which must be alive when presented,
A book on witchcraft,
A yellow shoe,
A platypus plushy,
A picture of the school cat,
And to find the mysterious gray dog that often appears and bring it to us."

After the headmaster finished his list he paused and let his students absorb the information he spoke of. The only reason why he made it 14 out of 15 items was due to the fact that the mysterious gray dog was actually a shapeshifter who lived on the campus. Lately the shapeshifter had been causing some mischief in some of the classrooms and Channing wanted a word with the fellow. However, the likeliness of anyone finding him was a slim, but he was sure that someone would catch him.

"It is ten o'clock now, so you'll have until lunch at twelve to find everything," Headmaster Channing continued. "Remember, groups of two or three... or one if you really feel like it and 14 out of 15 items. Oh and you must show us the items all at once. Not one by one. Are you guys ready?...You may begin... NOW!" With that he sent his students off and watched as they exited. William Channing smiled to himself as he finally was going to settle his sweet cravings of candy and soda. 'Oh, how gullible my students are...'
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 am

Karter didn’t immediately stand up to leave because she didn’t want to be stagger out with the rest of the students trying to escape the theatre. She looked at Alaila and gave a quick nod with a smile (not showing her teeth.) “Crap. My teeth still feel a bit pointy” she thought as she tried to shift her teeth back to normal. Karter but her right elbow on the arm-rest and quickly raised her right hand to hide her mouth. She could feel her teeth shifting again and didn’t want anyone to see her mouth moving.
“Whenever you’re ready” Karter told Alaila, continuing to cover her mouth as she smiled and still struggled to fix her teeth. “Well on the bright the scavenger hunt won’t be so bad…” she thought.
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:40 am

Silas kept behind the crowd, waiting until most of the students were gone to stand and confront the silver-haired girl. He tried to put on as cheerful of a face as he could as he stood next to her with his hands crossed over the long jacket of his out-of-place winter uniform. All right, Silas, time to find out what's going on. Silas nodded towards the girl and spoke. "Hey, I noticed your teeth before. They sort of looked like mine, you know?" He flashed his pointed teeth and gestured towards them. "I didn't think I'd find anyone who was uhh... Like me around here. Do you need one more for the scavenger hunt?"
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 am

“Oh fuck no!” Karter was screaming inside her head. She quickly looked at Alaila thinking “What should I do! This guy thinks I sharpen my teeth like him!” She then stopped shifting her teeth, still a tad bit sharp. Karter had no idea what to do. She didn’t want to lie, however she also didn’t want to let the guy think she was like him either. All she knew right now was that he could just be a freaky human dude who likes to have pointy teeth. But then again, he also might not be human. Come to think of it, he doesn’t seem to be acting like the other human students. “Well I might as well be honest” Karter Finally thought.
Karter put her right hand down and looked up at the guy “Sorry but I’m not like you” she replied back in a monotone voice. “I’m not exactly the kind of…person you’d think I am.” Karter took a deep breath and tried her best to smile at him showing her teeth. As she smiled she felt her fairly sharp teeth shift back to normal. “Uh, I don't mind if you join, though I'm pretty sure you don't want to anymore.”
“Hope he’s not a human. I’m pretty sure I broke a school rule if he is though” Karter thought wishing she was right.
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:22 am

Silas felt his brief hope fade when the girl's teeth resumed their normal shape, but wait... Normal Humans can't do that. If she's not a Werewolf, what is she? Damn it, but she sure wasn't a Human and a Human couldn't see him help with the scavenger hunt. He sighed, shaking his head. "Look, I guess you aren't what I thought you were but I'm not what they think I am either." He gestured around at the students who were still shuffling out. "I'm not like them, but even if you don't want to deal with me I can help you with part of the scavenger hunt." He reached into his coat and pulled out the end of a necklace, made of a single wolf's tooth attached to a leather cord. "I don't know anyone else who would have one, and trust me it's a long story."
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 am

A scavenger hunt? What were they, 10? ... Oh who was she kidding, she LOVED LOVED LOVED scavenger hunts... if she could love, this would be her heterosexual life partner. But... groups and partners? That involved... socializing and ontop of that, awkward small talk and people dragging her down. No, Nyte was going solo and she was going to win. Hell, she already had one of the things on the list. Heheheheh... What was she saying? She had already won! All she needed to do was wait for everyone to leave, and she'd be home free. Heh, the old cook wouldn't know the difference between her skilled illusions and the real thing.

When there were only a few students left, she jumped down from the scafold she was on, only to trip, twist her ankle, and fail. "Oww...." her groan was tiny and meek, as was she at the moment. "H-Hold on, I've won already. Damnit, I said I got everything!" Her moment of fierceness was followed by an awkward stagger to recompose herself. At once, she began to reach into her pocket and tossed things on the roll. Marbles and candies, a plushie, pictures and so on and so forth, all of which came from her pockets. And the last bit was a floundering fish, making its awkward little slippery noises. The noises were so real and the items glimmered and acted as if they existed, but she knew that they didn't. But it would be her little secret, or so she thought. "And that makes 14, sir. Hand over the prize, if you will."
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:31 am

Hmmm scavenger hunt? Sounds interesting Alex thought as the students started exiting the room. He followed behind the brown hair boy till he parted away and started talking to the girls from before. Out side the theater he watched kids running around and talking in the small "guilds" they have now created. Alex knew that there were a number of non human students in the crowd that would use there powers to give them an advantage and so he thought he would use his too. He would need some where tall, some were he could see everything, the Towers. Quickly sprinting to the West tower he made sure that no one was watching and then stepped into the tower. in only a few seconds he was on the roof of the West tower. Sitting comfortably on top of the slanted roof he was able to see everything the theater, the schools, the track field, and the entire perimeter of the school grounds. Concentrating with all his might he chanted "All that have not left this earth hear my plead, lend me your spirits to help my need". Soon he was surrounded by spirits of every kind Alex polity introduces himself and asked his request, "I am in a scavenger hunt and need help locating these items. Showing the spirits the list each one took an item Alex created marble size wisp and sent one with each spirit. As soon as everyone was set they all shot out in every direction of the school ground.

Leaning back on the roof Alex panting heavily started to stand up. "Now i can find all the items at once, just need to collect them." With each wisp being his eyes and ears it was very never racking to hear each one and his eyes being filled with images in every corner of his eye. Steadily he walked into the tower and in seconds he was on the ground again. under his breath as he tried to walk normal he said "*pant* *pant* lets go win this game" with a smile and all his strength he walked towards the school buildings.

Note(you cant see the spirits unless you have powers to do so and every time i absorb one of the small wisp i slowly start to regain enegy but very little. Created 41 small marble size wisp.)
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next