Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread ||

+2
Kaghuros
EarthFaerie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread || - Page 2 Empty Re: || Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread ||

Post by VoicefromABOVE Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 am

As Ryoji rose from his seat after the students had been dismissed, he looked around for possible group members. Carrying his duffel bag over his shoulder, Ryoji proceeded to walk out of the Theater, moving along with the stream of people. Noticing students already formed groups, he became more frantic about finding a group after the crowd started to thin out. Frantically looking around the crowd of group-less students, he spotted several students across the courtyard. Decideing to introduce himself, Ryoji walked over towards the group, praying in his mind that he gets accepted..
"Um...Hey guys." Ryoji said, hoping to get their attention.
Some of the students facing him in the small crowd noticed his approach and nudged the other students around themselves and slowly Ryoji got the group's attention.
"Hey, you're that dude who crashed through the doors right?" one of the anonymous male students asked.
"Yeah...I take it that everyone saw that?"
"Who didn't? Everyone was looking at you, well except for a few students that were too busy with each other..."
"Umm...well I was sort of looking for a group I could join with for the scavenger hunt...so...is it ok that I join one of your groups?" A hint of pleading could be heard in Ryoji's voice.
One of the males in the front of the group decided to join in at this point. "Sorry," the student interjected,"but we already have a full group. Maybe you could try someplace else?" A polite refusal.
"Oh...sorry to bother you then." Ryoji replied, looking a little rejected.
"Hope you can find a group." One of the female students in the group told him as the crowd dispersed.
Rejected, Ryoji slowly made he way out of the courtyard in front of the Theater and went off into a random direction. After the noise of students chatting had disappeared, Ryoji unzipped his duffel bag and withdrew a black tome from its contents. "Looks like I have to rely on you guys again" Ryoji said, eye directed at the tome's front cover. Opening the book, Ryoji's eyes skimmed through the pages, stopping every so often to consider which "demon" to summon.
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

|| Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread || - Page 2 Empty Re: || Quadrivium High School Academy --- RP Thread ||

Post by EarthFaerie Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

"Laila hates being ignored you know," Alaila pouted. "If you'd rather talk to her then there is no point of me being here." Placing her hand in the uniform pocket she pulled out a monarch butterfly. This was no ordinary monarch. The wings with normally orange panels were replaced with different colors of the rainbow. In the black outlines silver designs reflected off of the low light showing that its wings were particularly special. The butterfly began flapping its wings as it slowly pumped its blood to expand its wingspan. Soon the wings spread as far as seven inches across. Oddly enough on top of its body laid a small saddle.

"Arcobaleno is one of my riding butterflies that I like to keep with me," Alaila explained. "They'd understand if we didn't kill her... right? Come on Arco, let's go find someone who'll pay attention to us." With that Alaila turned and began searching the crowd for someone to join.
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

http://www.iheartyou.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:29 am

“…What! Wait no!” Karter screamed in her head. “But Laila you should stay in our group! I mean, I’m pretty sure those hu-…I mean other people already have groups” Karter said trying not to sound frantic. “Besides three heads are better then two.” She then began to wave her hand to Alaila signaling her to come back, hoping she would.

Karter tried to stay as calm as possible because she really didn’t want to be with this guy by herself. “He looks like he could rip my face off literally” She thought and felt a cold sweat take over her body. Although, she was able to keep her face calm and serene during the process. “Why the hell did this have to happen” Karter thought in a weary voice.
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 am

Silas turned towards Alaila, holding out a hand. "Wait! You're friends with the silver-eyed girl, and she doesn't seem to want me around here. You two can stick together, I'll just leave you alone." He turned away then, waving at the two of them. "I should have realized you weren't what I thought. Sorry for the trouble." And so starts another year. Same as always.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am

“…What! Wait.. Alaila is leaving, and so is this guy now.. Aaahhh!” Karter once again screaming inside her head, wishing this wasn’t happening. “I want Alaila in my group, but I also don’t want that guy to be alone. It would make me a bad person if I were to hurt another person’s feelings (even if they seem bad) I hate hurting peoples feeling. Not my thing.” She then began to bite her lower lip. “How did I get stuck like this…And it’s still the first day of school! Crap bad karma may bite me in the ass if I don’t act soon.”

“Wait!” she called back to the guy. “Please stay in the group.. It will make this scavenger hunt go by a lot faster.” Karter then turned towards Alaila and said “Laila don’t be stubborn. Please stay in the group too. It would be easier if all three of us stick together.”
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:12 am

"Okay!" Alaila turned cheerily. "Hee hee! I only did that to scare yah!" With that she skipped back to her friend and glanced back at the boy.

"Oi! You know you don't have to leave," Alaila called to him. Deep down she was still bitter for him not paying attention to her. Faeries are known to be attention hogs and loved to bask on center stage. But what Karter had said was true, three heads were certainly better than one or even two. Quickly, Alaila placed Arco back into her pocket. There were so many things that faeries hated; from being alone to being held by the wings. Now, she was to do something of which all faeries hated.

"Now, I shall repeat myself," Alaila said sharply. "What is your name?"
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Silas stopped, nodding slowly at Alaila's words. He hesitated for a moment then turned and smiled, this time trying to be careful to -not- show his strange teeth. "I'm Silas, miss. Thank you for letting me stay." He jammed his hands into the pockets of his winter jacket, looking distracted for a moment. And I don't know either of them. They must be new students... Or are they? They do know each other. "What are your names, again? I don't think I recognize either of you."
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:18 am

Hmm...which one, which one... Ryoji thought absently to himself. Will I need someone fast, or a tracker? Aww. screw this I just want someone to walk with. Stopping on a page with a small humanoid snowman with a blue jester hat, boots, and a goofy grin on its face, Ryoji said, mainly to himself. "Well for now ,you, can help me look for the items, okay?" Placing his hand on the white creature's picture, the black tome started to glow with a blue mist. Closing his eyes for concentration, Ryoji removed his arm from the picture and pointed his index finger to the ground in front of him.
Thou art I... and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, arise from its murky depths. Come forth! Winter fairy, JACK FROST!
A blinding flash came from the book's pages as a baseball sized ball of light rose from the pages and landed onto the ground in front of Ryoji. As the light dissipated, a small figure slowly came into focus. It stood at the height of a small child, a bit shy of 2". It looked around as if in daze then looked up to Ryoji's face. A smile growing on the small creature's face, it rose its arm in to a happy wave.
"Hi there,nice to meet 'cha, hee. I am Jack Frost, hope we can get along, Hee-ho."
it looked cute, until it started to throw snow at him.
Maybe I should have chosen someone else.
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 am

Karter gave a sigh of relief, happy that the two didn’t leave. “My name’s Karter and I am a junior” she told the guy and gave a quick smile. “And because we are all not like ‘other people’ this will really make the scavenger hunt go by quicker, hopefully” Karter said slightly cheerful. “I hope this scavenger hunt goes well…” she thought in a whisper. "I really want that prize..."
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:20 pm

Silas nodded, then spoke in a voice that was degrees kinder than he'd used with most of his fellow students. These weren't his kind, but they knew what it was like. "Pleased to meet you, Karter." He chuckled softly. "Hopefully we -can- make it go faster, because I've never tried to win one of these before. Didn't think there was much of a point."

He looked at Alaila then, nodding at her. "So, do you want to introduce yourself now? It'd be nice to know who's inviting me to come along."
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 am

"Mmm, the name's Alaila, but Laila's fine too," she smiled happily at the others. "What is this, our third year at QHS, Karter?" With a slight twitch of her head she flipped her long hair over her shoulder.

"Anyways," Alaila continued. "Knowing our Headmaster the prize will probably be something quite useless, but amusing... Amusing is fun... Oh look at that thing on the wall, I've never seen anything like it before." Her faerie attention span took over as Alaila was drawn into an odd looking stain on the theater wall. It was a deformed tear drop with various brown and black colors all mixed into it that stood out against the lighter brown wood. Perhaps someone had spilled coffee on it, the faerie guessed. Coffee seemed good at that moment. However, how could someone throw coffee on to the wall. That would be a waste of coffee! Like how Alaila thought the humans wasted their plastic bottles. Oh, how she hated watching the humans through their bottles away when they could make a perfect home for a faerie.

"What was I talking about again?" Alaila asked coming back to reality. "Oh, right... Let's go out and see if we can get some of these items!"
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:56 am

“Er um yes, our third year” Karter replied one beat off. She then noticed that Laila had drifted off into space a bit, so in that time karter pulled out a blue lumix camera from her bag. Once Laila came back from her thoughts, Karter handed the camera to her. “Here you can take the pictures with my camera. Let’s start searching for the items” Karter told Alaila. “By the way, do you guys know what the school cat looks like? Or uh, never mind, I’ll go look for the cat instead.” She then nodded towards Silas. “You two can search for the other items, I’ll find you guys later. This should only take a few minutes. ”

Karter motioned for Alaila and Silas to huddle a little bit closer and whispered “I’ll be the black cat with white paws and white tail.” She then walked quickly away from the two towards the girl’s dormitory. “I’ll just leave my stuff in my room, turn into a cat, go call the cat, and bring him/her over to the guys” she thought to herself happily. “I know how to speak English when taking the form of an animal, so that should be okay.”

Once inside her room, Karter put her bag on her bed and began to feel her body shifting into a medium size tabby cat. “Meow! ” Karter exclaimed happily once complete. She frantically tried to escape her pile of clothes that she was trapped underneath/inside in and ran to the door. Carefully, she used her flexibility as a cat to squeeze her way under the door and managed to make it out to the hallway. “Okay time to look for that school cat!” she thought as she sprinted out of the dormitory, already catching the scent of another cat on campus. As she ran towards the scent, she began to think of that one girl who had finished the scavenger hunt, once it had just begun. “How could anyone possibly finish so fast? She must not be human either… She’s such a cheater!!” Karter thought angrily. "Maybe i should go find her later and complain"
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 am

Silas was astonished at Karter's rapid escape and Laila's distractedness. "I'm astonished." He looked at Laila and motioned with a free hand towards the campus. "Do you know where any of these things are? I could certainly find you that tree, or even catch a fish if no one was looking... Maybe there might be one more thing near my dorm, but that leaves quite a few things out."

With a wry grin, he motioned off towards a corner of the campus closer to the forest. "Unless you have a better idea, I'm going to find a tree and interrupt a pair of 'scavengers.'"
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 am

"H-hey now, stop that." Ryoji said to Jack from behind the tome. Jack Frost was about to throw another snowball at him but stopped in mid motion. The snow creature turned its head to the right and looked towards the flower bushes that lined the pathway that both of the them were on. Ryoji turned his head too after noticing the Jack's change of action. A small fluttering figure could be seen fluttering about the flowers. Realizing what it was, Ryoji dropped his bag to the ground and searched its contents until he withdrew a sheet of paper. It was the scavenger hunt list. "A-ah, it's the butterfly wing that we need! Quick, Jack Frost! Freeze it!" Ryoji said, speaking quickly. Jack Frost nodded his head and began to inhale wind.
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:08 am

As Alex walked he remembered his bag in the dorm. He already had some of the items inside his little sack from the time he left to train with his grandfather. A chill ran down Alex’s spine as he remembered past years of training, he quickly walked back to the dorms (about 20 yards from where he was standing) and unlocked his room’s door. Inside of his room, he opened his hard-leather suitcase, which contained various flask, bottles, liquids, small sacks, and elements for what seemed to be chemistry. He rummaged through the case and pulled out four objects: a wolf’s fang (tooth, same difference), a crystallized butterfly (the list didn’t say what kind of wings), a pouch of what looked like marbles (magic drops), and a black book (written in Latin about Alchemy, witch I guess is a form of witchcraft, pun intended). He quickly called back the wisps and spirits that were assigned to find the objects that he already possessed and felt revive again. With his strength back to normal, all he needed to do now is find and collect the other 11 objects. He invited the spirits to accommodate with him but some of the older spirits said they had enough fun for today and disappeared. The only spirits around him were a fox, a young girl, and three forest sprits. The forest sprits said they didn’t want to and went off to play; the girl said she would help him out and the fox just nodded. With his new allies by his side Alex grabbed his book bag, took out all its contents except for a notebook, a pen, a camera, and all the items he collected so far from the list and ran out the door, locking it as he ran out. From the wisps that were still out looking, a few of them found the items they were after.

Last edited by Modern_Alchemist on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no one wants to talk 2 me.)
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 am

As Karter ran around campus, she followed the scent of nearby cat. Once the scent has become incredibly strong, she began to slow down and stopped in front of a bush. “Ok where are you?” Karter thought as she scanned the bushes. “Meow” a cat called from within. “!!!!!! Uh uh…crap..forgot.. I don’t speak cat…”

“Meow?” Karter called to the cat. “Hoped that worked” she though with worry. Slowly, Karter moved closer to the bush, extending her head forward.

“Meow” The cat popped its orange head out of the bush, touching its nose to Karter’s nose. “Um…akward” Karter thought as she took a few steps back. Though, as she backed up from the bush, the orange cat walked out of the bush, still touching her nose. “Meow” the cat said again. It licked her nose and began to purr.

“Oh no.. I think this stupid school cat likes me… ” Karter turned away from the cat and began to walk away it. After a couple steps, she turned her head and noticed that the cat was right behind her (nose to butt.) “Meow” the cat called again. “O_O oh my…” This time, as Karter jogged away, so did the cat as if it were trying to keep up.

“Get the hell away from me!!” Karter exclaimed in head as she was now, running frantically away from the orange cat, which was now too running after her. “Shit!” Karter ran aimlessly until she finally spotted Silas and Alaila. Karter ran up Alaila back and sat herself on Alaila’s left shoulder. “Help! Get that stupid cat away. I think it wants to mate with me!” Karter exclaimed in english. The orange cat stopped and sat in front of Alaila, moving its tail from side-to-side, only starring at Karter. "Quick someone take a picture!"
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 am

As Jack began to expand from the increaseing amount of air inside of its body, it closed its mouth for a few seconds, then exhaled an icy gust of wind the froze the area in front of the fairy up to a 10" radius. Ryoji had an imaginary sweat drop go down the side of his head when he saw the resulting effect of Jack's breath.

Maybe this wasn't that good of an idea. Ryoji thought to himself. Focusing back to the task on hand, Ryoji and Jack began to search the ice field for the butterfly, or possibly the remains of it. After looking through a frozen bush, Jack called to Ryoji that he found it. The butterfly was frozen to a few bush leaves but overall in one piece.

Taking the butterfly from Jack's hand, Ryoji placed it inside of hi duffel bag and slung it over his shoulder. Looking at the list again, he scanned the list to decide on which item to hunt after next. Off to the side, Jack noticed two cats far away, one was orange, and the other was father away, as if running away from the other cat. Jack then ignored them and began to throw snowballs at Ryoji again.
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 am

Two cats? What in the Moon were they doing here? When one cat began to yell, Silas knew something odd was going on. "All right, Laila you take the picture before the cat starts to run." He hoped his message went through Alaila's seemingly normal absent thoughts before gritting his teeth and concentrating. Please don't see this...

With a sharp crack of moving bone, Silas' jaw shuddered. Suddenly there were more small snaps, and a sound like something wet sliding over the floor. Silas' head seemed to elongate, becoming a snout, and his large winter coat was filled by an increasing amount of matted black fur. His arms and legs elongated and grew more muscled, while his eyes became golden and slitted like those of a wolf. "I hrrr... Hope you have that pi- Hrrr... Picture now."

From Silas' mouth came a short rumbling growl, intended to scare the cat far away from the group.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 am

After convincing Jack to not throw snowball at him, Ryoji then turned his attention to the scavenger list in his hand. Deciding to move to another area, he called to Jack to follow him. The pair walked down the pathway and reached a courtyard with a sculpture water fountain in the middle. Ryoji sat down in the fountain edge and rested his feet, Jack amusing himself with freezing ants crawling along the ground towards their anthill, Ryoji assumed.
A brief look around the courtyard from Ryoji's perspective was uneventful until he heard movement from the other side of the fountain. Calling towards Jack in a hushed voice, Ryoji peered around the fountain in a slow manner, ready to throw Jack if there was any sign of danger. All that he saw was a person's retreating image down a open corridor with a large push broom and whistling a merry tune.
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am

Karter turned her head away from the orange cat for a second to see Silas who was making a disgusting growl. She noticed his face had changed into…something else. Something scary. Karter began to hiss at him because her cat senses told her that he was beginning to become dangerous. “Will you please stop that! You’ll scare the cat away!”
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Silas looked at cat-Karter with a surprised expression. For a moment there was a strange indecision in the shape of his body, not quite beast and not quite man. With this lack of concentration the transformation quickly reversed. His body shrank back to its normal size and shape, and left him with a very blank, tired expression. "I told you not to look... D-doesn't Laila have the camera?" He was shivering a little from the effort, and wrapped his arms around himself. "She should have a picture, right?"
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 am

At first, Ryoji ignored the person and continue to watch Jack freeze the bugs and plants around it, but a though ran through his mind as the seconds pasted.
"I have a feeling that I should be doing something right now. But what? I still have to find several more items for the scavenger hunt and there is still a lot of time left. Let see..."
Ryoji reaches into his duffel bag and takes out the list, carefully trying not to breaking the frozen butterfly.
"I have a: butterfly wing, a book, and...that's it"
Ryoji sunk into a depresssion,"I suck, I only have 2 items."
Out of the corner of his eye, Ryoji saw An autograph from one of the janitors.
Putting one and one together, Ryoji imediantly stashed the list, zipped his bag close and picked Jack up by the waist and carried it under his arm.
"WAIT," Ryoji yelled,"I NEED YOUR AUTOGRAPH!"
And so, Ryoji bolted down the hallway after the retreating figure, backing away in shock.
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2