Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

+3
Modern_Alchemist
Kaghuros
EarthFaerie
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do you like this RP?

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

Post by Modern_Alchemist Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 am

Hey guys me ( Matthew) and Robert are going camping next week and won't be back till augest. So we need to post the end of the scavenger hunt by Thursday.
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

Post by Dango! Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:17 am

Uhh, yeah. I think I got washed away in the posts. Especially since my last interaction post was ignored. ._.;; [/stand still]

Huh, shall I ignore that last post and just continue on?
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 3 Empty #B041FF #157DEC

Post by Takoyaki-Yan Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Sorry for joining so late...XP I did want to join, but...well. Let's just say that all looks promising again. :3

Name: Alchayr Moissanite

Knowledge of Magic: Yes, she's a part of the magical world.

Creature: Nephilim: it was said that they were the offspring of fallen angels: part angel, part human. Perhaps this is why they are cursed. One gender in the morning, the other after sunset. If a human of the opposite gender is to spot them after sunset in their true form, they are to be hunted and killed, as their tribal laws state, otherwise, the nephilim will die due to an ancient curse. However, most believe that this is just an old wives' tale to scare the nephilim children. Alchayr happens to be a male during the day and a female at night.

Grade: Junior.

Age: 143 in Nephilim years...apparently, this translates to 16 human years.

Day Class Subjects: [4]-Math, English, Science, History.

Night Class Subjects: [7]-Magical Protection Seminar, Magical Control, Potions, Charms, Magical History, Transfiguration, Illusions.

Personality: Bold, proud, and spontaneous in both male and female form, Alchayr isn't one to take lightly. During the night time, Alchayr is often quieter, due to the fact that she hadn't slept all that much during the day. Her attitude towards most things is, "Whatever, do as you like", however, when talking about an intriguing subject, she seems to be very opinionated. During the lighted hours, she, as a guy, tends to be more careless and klutzy, falling on his/her face at least twice per day, especially if he/she has found a new, interesting read. She loves challenges, physical and mental, but doesn't enjoy emotional challenges, like dealing with the constantly changing mentality of the two genders. However, the one thing that both genders have in common is that she is very obstinate, like a bull. If she doesn't want or doesn't like the way something is, she will stand her ground until someone either agrees with her or tackles her down and a fight ensues. Despite her stubborn nature, she does not enjoy getting into disagreements and attempts to avoid them.

History: Born into the Nephilim village of Avontris, Alchayr had little experience of the outside world before she came to Quadrivium High School Academy. Prior to her stay at the academy, she lived a seemingly normal life, with a family, friends, and extended family in the village. Her mother and father, Caym and Serene Moissanite [yes, I love that pairing!] conceived two children: their eldest, Orin and their youngest, Alchayr. Orin took the opposite route as she did: he was female during the day, a male at night. One night, after a gathering in the village center to celebrate the coming of the full moon, humans attacked, stealing the nephilim women and children, killing the men. Among those killed were her parents, as they died trying to protect Orin and herself. Orin was taken captive, but Alchayr managed to escape. She swore that one day, she'd save her brother, if he wasn't already dead. After wandering and learning the trade of protecting herself and finally learning to live a semi-comfortable life, she stumbled upon an institution located on the outskirts of the forests. Quadrivium academy...it seemed like the perfect place to start over. And here we are.

Looks: [Until I draw her/him, I'll use a description] Alchayr has a slim build; at both male and female form, she has the height of 5'5", just barely enough to call short under guy circumstances, tall enough to call normal-sized for female circumstances. During the day, her hair is a short, messy-do like her father's [if you've ever seen my pictures of Rafe/Caym, you know what I'm talking about], but at night, as a female, she has slightly neater, flowing tresses that stop at the middle of her back. Her hair is the color of fine dark chocolate, and her naturally bright orbs are a shade of cerulean. Her skin is naturally a near-porcelain color, but since she's traveled so much, it's become a very light shade of tan. For clothing, she usually wears a collared, long sleeved tee, with a thick leather belt slung over it, and for pants, a pair of black tights. During the day, the tights are replaced by a pair of long black jeans, and the belt is left off. When playing around at night in her female form, she likes to wear a tunic that stops right above her thighs, the thick leather belt over that, and a pair of white shorts. Alchayr often runs around barefoot if she can.
Takoyaki-Yan
Takoyaki-Yan

http://www.myspace.com/insanebassoonist

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:45 am

ok everyone i know everyones busy with school but i think we should just, skip the scavenger hunt and go to our first day of school. we can do like a summary of what happen with the scavenger hunt but i dont think we will finish the first event.

its up to everyone, im just voicing my opinion.
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:38 am

i agree. this scavanger hunt is taking a long time >.< which isn't a bad thing or anything it's just, long.
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Leilani hasn't posted in weeks T.T
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

We need disposable characters!
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3