Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

+3
Modern_Alchemist
Kaghuros
EarthFaerie
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you like this RP?

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

Post by VoicefromABOVE Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:53 am

I'm just curious. Can we create more than one character?
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

Post by EarthFaerie Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:42 pm

@ Jackie = Yay! Okay I put you up in Roster!

@ Voices = YESH! I should put that up in the rules... but I'll make the limit up to three... Because I think controlling more than that would prolly be ridiculous!

@ Modern = Yes... I believe you are.

And the list of items will probably be things that both humans and creatures can get to.
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

http://www.iheartyou.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 am

Hawt sauce. :3

I'll post as much as I can before my computer feels like shutting down on itself... again. =_=;;
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:29 am

How is the story going to progress?
Should we consider creating a narrator or something?
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 am

RPs (from what I understand) don't have narrators... unless I've been covented to very limited RPs. But I'm pretty sure they don't (unless we're doing a story circle, which we aren't).

Anyway, not all the people have even posted [-Stares down at Ky-] so I think we should at least wait until some people finish posting. [-Stares down at Ky-] After that, we can come up with a plot OR maybe EarthFaerie has a plot in mind.

But from my experience, most school-based RPs' plots are based around dances and gala events, etc etc. But IDK. Since this is a supernatural school, we may have something interesting in store other than the mindless word grinding. :3
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 am

i want a romance ACTION scene XD
but im looking forward to just enjoying the ride cause this is my first time RPing
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:22 am

Oh yeah, we want magical romance. *Eyeroll*

"I want to kiss you but you're made of FIRE."

"Yes Maryanne... I'm sorry..."

"Oh, John! Take me anyw- AAAGGGHHHHH!"
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 am

Hey, nothing says I love you like burnt flesh.

And herpes. :3

EDIT: Now that I think about it, it's been months since I last RPed. And years since my last group RP.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoicefromABOVE Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am

I hope we have some fight scenes.
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:28 am

Men. Rolling Eyes
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 pm

If you remember to follow Silas out into the forest on a bad night, you'll get your fight scene. Just remember I warned you. Wink

Also, we need that next post or I'mma double-post it up all in.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 am

Hey I killed already. D: You can go post.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 am

OH! I meant that one person hasn't posted yet. I don't want to cheat them out of their post, but if they wait any longer I'm going to go ahead and have Silas do some walking.

Also, are you interested in my pen and paper group? I could use some friends who don't mind my awkward baby steps with the ruleset.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:11 am

someone call Ky and tell him/her (sorry dont know who it is) to post already!
i want to get to know everyone in this RP and im getting bored of waiting.
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:33 am

I'll tell her since she is supposed to call me... anyways! I'm still thinking of a bigger plot... but that would mean... I have to create another character~! Which I shall!... Soon! Okay... So let's see.... I was also going to create a headmaster character to be the one who speaks about most of the functions and such.

For romance and action... Find someone who's willing to and you can!

So when I get the headmaster running... He'll be the one to be leading our functions. He won't be a narrator... but more like someone who'll set the rules for functions and such *I know I'm repeating myself....*.
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:08 am

Name: William Channing
Knowledge of Magic: Yes, of all the creatures I allow into my school.
Creature: Human.
Grade: None, I am the headmaster.
Day Class Subjects: Watching over my students.
Night Class Subjects: Watching over my students.
Personality: Headmaster Channing is very kind as well as protective of all of his students. A loving man, he never discriminates between his human students and his magically possessed students. With a smile on his face he calmly makes decisions for the good of his Academy. But what really goes on in his wise cranium, no one knows. Take a seat next to this man and one will instantly feel at ease and intrigued by Headmaster Channing.
History: William Channing had come from a long line of centaur hunters. However, as the years went by his caring nature could not allow him to hold the harpoon in his arms and point them at these creatures. As he spoke to the captives that were kept alive, Channing learned more and more of the magical world and fell more and more in love with the creatures. Finally at the age of 50, Headmaster Channing began Quadrivium Academy in hopes of mending the rift between the magical world and human world.
Looks: Like this... But with a smile on his face!
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 am

Okay everyone! Make your way to the Renaissance Theater for the Headmaster's Welcoming as well as Scavenger Hunt! Ky is posting now... So we shall begin soon!
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:07 am

sorry... i was thought i would get emails of this. IM VERY SORRY! this is my first rp so i don't totally know what im doing. BTW i'm a girl...

Uh i don't know about love, but i want to just make friends/enemies and fight scenes!

I will post ASAP
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:00 am

The post order! My mind! FFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

I'm pretty sure we have an order that goes like this:

Kaghuros
EarthFaerie
Modern_Alchemist
VoicefromABOVE
Dango!
kyky104.3

Please wait your turn. Thank you!

Edit: Unless we don't have one... In which case we all totally waited for no reason x.x
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:04 am

o ok sorry i didn't know there was an order... THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I AM SORRY!!!!!!

*i screwed up*
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:14 am

It's fine, heh. I was just like "Hey a new post... Wait... What?"
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:17 am

Uhm... There is no order? I thought I put that already? I just wanted everyone to make a post before we started the scavenger hunt?
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 am

EarthFaerie wrote:We don't really have a posting order... but I'd like to have at least everyone to post once before the scavenger. Haha I'm thinking of really random things to put on the scavenger list.

Yeah... I did say that we don't have one...
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:45 am

ok thank god i thought i messing this thing up >.<

i hope everyone else comes back onto the rp and i'm super sorry once again for not coming on.. i have more free time now so i will not forget & check in often to keep up.
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 am

Post order?! D; Who does that anymore? How old... How very... Well... It sounds very RPG-like, to be honest. xD

Anyway, carry on. I'd like to see this awesome new plot.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next