Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MANGA/ANIMES I SHOULD READ/WATCh

3 posters

Go down

NEW MANGA/ANIMES  I SHOULD READ/WATCh Empty NEW MANGA/ANIMES I SHOULD READ/WATCh

Post by losewin30 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 am

hello fellow otakus,

I am in dire need of assistance of getting into new manga series

so i ask of you, what should i read/watch?

*and no gore kind of stuff or shojo's i am sorry
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

NEW MANGA/ANIMES  I SHOULD READ/WATCh Empty Re: NEW MANGA/ANIMES I SHOULD READ/WATCh

Post by Loveduck808 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 am

Read:
Yotsuba&! :
follows the adventures a young girl's daily voyage of discovery. (there really is no real plot...)

Welcome to the NHK:
this dude that never leaves his house decides to change his life. (may contain boobs...i dont remember)

Bokurano:
some kids are given the responsibility to protect the world with a giant fighting mecha (may sound cliche, but its good)

Detroit Metal City:
neerdy guy who wants to play pop music ends up in a death metal band.

Watch:
FLCL:
a young woman with a moped hits this kid in the head with a bass guitar. then, random stuff happens.

Azumanga Daioh:
a comedy that follows the life of group of girls and two teachers in highschool.

Paranoia Agent:
a murderer with rollerblades and a gold baseball bat named Lil' Slugger goes around attacking people. Who is Lil' Slugger?

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei:
another comedy about a teacher who tries to kill himself and his students who each have their own odd personality.

those are my favs. what would you reccomend?
Loveduck808
Loveduck808

Back to top Go down

NEW MANGA/ANIMES  I SHOULD READ/WATCh Empty Re: NEW MANGA/ANIMES I SHOULD READ/WATCh

Post by Dango! Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:05 am

Anime:

Baccano I hear is a very good series.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is full of lulz. But you really have to like that kind of humor to get the hilarity of the series.

Kuroshitsuji is very popular now. It's funny, dramatic, and overall very pretty.

FMA: Brotherhood is the second installment of FMA, though it's not an actual sequel.

Manga:

Liar Game is a very very good manga series in my opinion, but you need to like puzzles and logic to really enjoy it.

Akuma to Love Song is pretty good too. I love it since it's not really a shoujo and the main character isn't a push off pussy like most girls.

Hot Blooded Woman is also really good. It circles around korean gangs and a silly main character. It gets pretty dramatic at the end.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down