Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them

4 posters

Go down

anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them Empty anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them

Post by losewin30 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 am

HEY This topic is just what recent news of final fantasy related things

this could include (e.x. Kindom Hearts, Dissdia final fantasy etc.)

I JUST HOPE I CAN GET THE DISSDIA GAME SOON
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them Empty Re: anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them

Post by engyman Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:50 pm

I still think Final Fantasy VI kicks ass
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them Empty Re: anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them

Post by losewin30 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 am

what is final fantasy VI about anywho

I also have to admit that final fantasy VII has too much publicity than the other series
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 am

FF6 was much better than FF7 in my opinion
the extent that they told the story of not only the main character, but all of the other characters is amazing.

I personally want it remade for a newer gen console.
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by losewin30 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:56 am

lol they only did a remade of FF7 was from all the publicity it got but i wish they would make remakes for other FF games as well
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by losewin30 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 am

BTW WHO IS OR HAVE DISSDIA FINAL FANTASY
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 am

I IS DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 am

Dress Spheres. They're great.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra-ooo Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 am

I think my favorite was FF9. I think it may have been the characters, but I really couldn't say why.
But Kuja was a creep, and as glad as I am that he wasn't a girl as they originally intended him to be, I still wish he hadn't worn those clothes.
Ra-ooo
Ra-ooo

http://ra-ooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm

i still have a copy of FF9 lying around my house somewhere
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by losewin30 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 am

Wow Thank God that was good, you know i like FF10's storyline though
Plain yet fun at the same time
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:29 am

I loved the story line from FF X, but I hated the stupid grid. D8 Hate hate hate.

FF X-2's leveling up and ability gaining was so much more pleasant.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by losewin30 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 am

Personally to me, they shouldnt have made FF X-2

And the Grid system looked annoying but it was the most creative way to level up though
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm

STOP MAKING SEQUELS TO FINAL FANTASY GAMES. IT RUINS IT
ESPECIALLY FF7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 am

I really liked FF X-2, contrary to popular opinion. But they should learn to move on, tbh. FF VII line is being drawn out waaaay too long.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 am

FFX-II was ok
i still think that FF was much better when it had a definitive ending the first time
once they start making sequels they always keep room for more
it ruins the final fantasy in question. i still think the old final fantasy's are better. I grew up playing them... i feel old
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 am

anything that has final fantasy characters or elements incorpriated in them 800px-FFAgito_Characters

Final Fantasy Agito XIII

It looks delicious, why lie.
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra-ooo Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 am

Bleharaarg that's exactly the opposite thing that came to my mind when I saw that picture.
Why must everything be so stupidly Kingdom Heartsy. Oh and look, there's even thirteen of them. In matching outfits.
You make that many characters and they all turn out single-faceted and cliche.

Plus that guy at the top has a mullet.
Ra-ooo
Ra-ooo

http://ra-ooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 am

LOL. You and your hate for KH makes me lol so hard.

And Mullets are delicious. Especially his. Whoever he is. D8
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:27 am

*sigh*
it seems like final fantasy is beginning to fall off the deep end
its starting to become a series more about appeal than actual game quality...
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by losewin30 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 am

oh btw is anyone getting the new kingdom hearts game for the ds?
losewin30
losewin30

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 am

i probably will
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down