Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness...

3 posters

Go down

Which edition of WoD do most people want to play?

Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_lcap0%Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_lcap25%Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_lcap75%Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_lcap0%Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... Empty Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness...

Post by Kaghuros Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:34 am

And I want to know what expansion book to buy first.

Okay let me explain this a little more. I want to start a Pen and Paper roleplaying group for the world of WoD. There are currently three source editions out that I know of, Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, and Mage: The Awakening. My selection of books would really depend on what the majority of the players want to be, since they cost some money on my part. Though note that I'll cover the cost of most of the crap we need, since I totally want to do this.

Is anyone willing to help me set up an RP group for the club? Willing to participate?

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... Empty Re: Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness...

Post by engyman Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 am

I would participate i guess... I would try the mage because im just like that
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness... Empty Re: Okay guys, so I bought the new World of Darkness...

Post by Kaghuros Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:22 am

Okay, so I recently bought a source book for regular World of Darkness that deals with Immortals, and I've begun formulating a storyline and some plot hooks.

Essentially, I think I want to make this first one for the club into a mainly-non-magical player group. People will be normal Humans introduced to the occult world via the storyline, and could end up as magically influenced folks by the end of the story, or into another storyline should this end up turning out really well.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 am

sounds fun to me
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:09 am

ill try but i dont really know what to do but it sounds just like old D&D lol
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:15 am

I'm still trying to find a sourcebook for one of the main three, but I've already got the beginning scenario for a short story that only needs the two books I have, but can be added to later.

Also, it's different from D&D in practice but basically it's the same concept applied to a modern Gothic/Horror setting.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by engyman Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 am

sounds good... and i'll bring this up here HOW THE HELL DO I HAVE -1 REPUTATION?
engyman
engyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:41 am

Someone must not have riked you. I rike you.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down