Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

+3
Modern_Alchemist
Kaghuros
EarthFaerie
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you like this RP?

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| I_vote_lcap56%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| I_vote_lcap11%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| I_vote_lcap33%||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| Empty ||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

Post by EarthFaerie Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Introduction

Welcome to Quadrivium Academy where endless amounts of possibilities can occur. Come and join the school and you'll immediately see that this is no ordinary school. Here students of magic and non-magic come in contact with each other. However, not everyone here knows of the magical powers that some of the students behold. Are you one of those students who have the kiss of magic? Or are you a plain, old human, ignorant to the magical creatures around you? Or perhaps, you're one of the few humans who know of the secrets around you? Here at Quadrivium, anything can happen.

School Campus

The school itself is set on the outskirts of the woods, though the entrance and the theater can be seen from the main road. Towards the back of the campus the woods begin to thicken into a mountainous forest. The old Renaissance Theatre is the oldest structure on campus and is used for all of the theatre productions as well as all of the different types of concerts. School meetings as well as certain classes are also held in this building (it seats 2000). Behind our Renaissance Theatre are the two main school building which are both four stories high. Within each school building holds an infirmary, a library, two snack bars, a school store, two computer labs, three music rooms, six science labs, and forty regular classrooms. The two buildings are connected by two bridges, one on the second floor and one on the fourth floor. Most classes are equipped with Smart Boards for the state of the art teaching.

The administrative office is located to the right of the main school buildings. To the left of the main building is the main cafeteria where breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served by a staff of excellent chefs. Lunch and dinner are served with the help of students on duty. The students switch from week to week. Students are encouraged to eat at the cafeteria but are also allowed to eat in the classrooms as well as the dorm rooms. Behind the three buildings is a football/soccer field encompassed by a track. To the right of the football field is a baseball/softball field with batting cages as well as five tennis courts. On the left of the football field is the gymnasium complex which is three stories high. The first floor houses the locker rooms, trainers, and the sports office. A full basketball/volleyball court with stands is located on the second floor. On the top floor is a full length pool with stands as well. In the back of the campus is where the dormitories are situated.

All the dorms are located in the back of the campus. There are four buildings each six stories high with eleven rooms across (ten for the students and one for the supervisor). Since all the dorms are co-ed a communal bathroom for boys and a communal bathroom for girls are located on separate ends on the floor. Key cards are distributed to the students which will open only their personal room as well as the appropriate bathroom. The first floor is the common area in which students have a lounging/studying area, communal TV, a few computers, a laundry room, and a kitchen area. Each room houses up to two students who are of the same grade and sex. However, floors and buildings are all mixed by grades. Students are encouraged to manage their own time schedules. Advisers are there to merely supervise the students, help with domestic disputes, and to make sure all the students are safe. On the weekends students are able to go off campus to the local mall and other places (about a fifteen minute bus ride) transportation made available by two school buses or on their own. However they are to sign in and out. Students are also allo
wed to go home for the weekend with a week advance notice. Curfew on the weekends is 11 P.M. in which the students should be back on campus unless reason specified prior. As a school we have many traditions and monthly activities to help encourage a family feeling among our students.

Day Class/Night Class

Quadrivium offers Day and Night classes for the creatures who can only attend certain classes. For example, our vampire students would have most of their classes during the night time. Night classes can only be taken by students who are of magical being or know of magic's existence (humans who know there are such things as magical creatures e.g. vampire hunters). Day classes are the typical human subjects such as English, Math, and Science. Night classes, however, are more related to magical subjects such as Divination, Potions, and Charms. The class that is required for our magical beings and humans who know of magic's existences are Magical Protection Seminar (MPS). Magical students also have another required class called Magic Control (MC).

Story Plot

Later to be added...

Rules

- Abide to all the forum rules: Rules for RPing
- Please listen to me... I know I may get annoying sometimes but this is my RP, and therefore I have the rights to control it.
- Listen to what the Mods of the site say. If they don't think your post is appropriate they have the right to remove it.
- No Mary Sues or Gary Stus or God-Moding. If you don't know what that is click here to read it.
- Please keep it PG-13. If you don't know if it's bad or not you are more than welcome to PM it to me to proof read.
- No one liners unless absolutely necessary.
- Good grammar and spelling please. No computer speak unless it's really in character (like if the character is on an online chat or something).
- If you're going to be away for awhile please let us know. We don't want to wait on a character to respond only to know that the RPer is in Africa saving the world.
- Post all OOC (out of character) or suggestions in this thread.
- I don't mind swearing (I know I swear a lot >w<). Just as long as the swearing is not like every other word... or every word...
- You can have more than one character but no more than three. More than that may be a little hard... (I think I tried like 12 at most and wanted to keel myself!)
- Please post RPs in the
RP Thread
- More when I think of them! ^^

Uniforms

Girls
(Top row=Winter; Middle row=Summer; Bottom row=Fall)

Boys Fall

Boys Winter

Boys Summer

Boys and girls are allowed to wear three different types of uniform. It does not matter which uniform is worn at what time of year. So one can wear the summer uniform during the winter, though it may be a little chilly.

Character Outline

Please post your character outline in this forum and wait for my 'Okay' before you can go on to posting in the RP site. Be mindful that I do have the right to reject your character. Please take no offense. I won't be that mean though. If I find that there is something that could use fixing, please listen to what I have to say and please don't act all, "Bitch, please." I mean no harm... I'm just trying to be fair.

Follow this character outline:

Name: Who are you?
Knowledge of Magic: Do you know of the magical world?
Creature: Be creative! Are you a mermaid who drinks lots of water to stay a human? Are you a blood thirsting vampire? Or are you just a plain ol' human?
Grade: Senior? Junior? Sophomore? Freshman?
Age: How old are you? (Please don't give some ridiculous ages unless it is in character. For example, if you're a magical creature and you're 123 but the human equivalent is like 16. Something like that is okay. But not if you're a human that's like 10000000 years old... NO.)
Day Class Subjects: How many Day Classes do you have? What are they? (Max=7)
Night Class Subjects: (MPS is required for all Night Class students. MC is also required for Magical beings) Try to keep it related to your creature (if you are one) e.g. Charms and Divination for a genie. (Max=7)
Personality: How does your character act?
History: Does your character have a history? A dark past?
Looks: Either a link to the picture or the actual picture will do. You can describe them as well if a picture doesn't satisfy your likings!

Have any questions? Just ask! I'd be more than happy to help! ^^

Other

Will you join the RP? I hope people join! Again, any questions just ask!

Here's the link to the RP:

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com/play-along-f12/quadrivium-high-school-academy-rp-thread-t44.htm

Last edited by EarthFaerie on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a bit more details)
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

http://www.iheartyou.com

Back to top Go down

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| Empty Dorms and Roomates

Post by EarthFaerie Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:02 pm

The four different dorms are categorized by the knowledge of magic.

North Tower= Humans that have no knowledge of magic

South Tower= Magical creatures with least control (they can't hide their use of magic around humans very well)

West Tower= A mix of humans with KOM and creatures (more night dwellers live here e.g. Vampires and Werewolves)

East Tower= A mix of humans with KOM and creatures (more humans and less night dwellers)

Dorms and Roommates

North Tower

TBA

South Tower
Nyte Sukioma

West Tower
Silas Lancaster and Alexander Desuluna

East Tower
Alaila Hòng and Karter Tene
Ryoji Nakashima and TBA

If there are any problems just say so (nicely). If you see your name in the dorm roster you are good to go to the RP thread!

Last edited by EarthFaerie on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more people to the Dorms!)
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| Empty Re: ||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

Post by EarthFaerie Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 am

Name: Alaila (Laila) Hòng [Pronounced Uh-lie-lah (Lie-lah) Haum]
Knowledge of Magic: Yes
Creature: Faerie (Fairy) who can be human-sized due to a necklace containing a vial of special faerie dust that is always worn. She can magically tuck her wings away when needed.
Grade: Junior
Day Class Subjects: 6 (Language, Math, English, Science, History, Dance)
Night Class Subjects: 5 (Divination, Potions, Charms, MPS, MC)
Personality: Like most faeries, Alaila can come off quite ditsy. However, under all the slow reactions, is an intelligent mind that works at random times. She, like most faeries, can be cocky at times, but she tries to not let it get to the best of her. Laila's emotions can range from a cheery ecstasy, to a mourning depression. Despite her swinging emotions, she is quick to attempt a friendship and and is overall a friendly faerie. She is extremely loyal to those she cares about and can be found daydreaming about her latest crush.
History: The Hòng clan is a special clan of faeries that possess the powers to make themselves look like a regular human. Laila became a gardening faerie at a young age and therefore has the power to control the element of Earth. Her family is the head of the clan and she is the youngest of four siblings: Novak (30), Arabella (26), and Kristian (24). To keep bloodlines pure, inbreeding is encouraged. Currently Novak and Arabella are married and Kristian is to be wed to Laila once she is done with school. Like other species, faeries tend to go into "heat" where a male or female is ready to breed. Most faeries tend to become fertile around the human age of 18. Kristian tends to visit Laila when he feels like it or specifically when he's in heat. Though Laila has not reached that age she believes strongly in being loyal to her family and therefore does anything to please her brother.
Looks: As a faerie, Alaila stands 5 and 1/3 inches tall. Her long, straight, hair touches her waist. It's color is a deep black with her side sweep bangs and the ends of her hair a green color that changes shades from time to time. Laila's eyes are emerald green, matching her highlights. She is slim built with tiny feet. Her wings are sort of transparent green with silver designs on them. When a faerie she wears her little faerie dresses. But when she's in her human form she dresses to however she feels. As a human she stands 5'4". ((Maybe I'll draw her later))
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| Empty Re: ||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC||

Post by Kaghuros Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 pm

I'd like to join in, if I can. How's this?

Name: Silas Lancaster

Knowledge of Magic: Minimal, besides his own affliction and a handful of useful spells.

Creature: Silas is a Werewolf from the Lancaster family, who were once a plague on the woods of southern England. They've mellowed as a whole since then, but he still needs to be away from people when the moon is full... Or when the urge to hunt becomes too great.

The Lancaster Family: Werewolves from this branch are less violent than others, having mingled with Humans for a long time. They evolved from a terror to an eccentric, and quite wealthy, old English household over the last few hundred years as more of their kin married Humans. The Lancaster wolves live for over a hundred years, and age somewhat slowly compared to Humans, though they aren't always born Werewolves. Human members of the Lancaster family often become Druids and learn Welsh Gaelic incantations. Those not born a Werewolf are allowed to choose whether or not to become one by being bitten when they join or when they're old enough to decide.

The family still uses antiquated technology and its members dress in the clothing they wore when they were young. Minor magic is used where old technology fails to help the family, so no one really learns how to use any kind of technology unless they plan to live in a major city.

Grade: Senior.

Age: 18, though he has unusual and anachronistic habits such as using a gold pocket-watch instead of a cell phone.

Day Class Subjects: 5 (English Literature, History, Theater, Math, Science.) He often cuts his math classes to wander the campus.

Night Class Subjects: 5 (Magical Protection Seminar, Magical Control, Non-Humans in Society, History of the Werewolf, Charms.) He takes Charms courses because he isn't good at anything else. Old Welsh Gaelic incantations are all he really understands, being the only magic his family has ever practiced.

Personality: Silas is relatively distant in person. He interacts with people when he feels like it, and has a kind but slightly overbearing personality. However, despite his friendliness he doesn't let people in because he's afraid of himself and is hesitant to admit what he is to any Humans. Being a Werewolf, and having the barely suppressible need to hunt, Silas rarely allows people to become very close to him. He has almost no skill with technology, finding it frustrating if it runs on more than just gears.

History: Silas Lancaster was born to Adalia and Joseph Lancaster, Werewolves in their own right (Though Adalia is not a Werewolf.). He grew up in a world dominated by his family, the Lancaster Estate holding within it generations of Werewolves and Human family who didn't feel like coping with the wider world. As has always been the case, Silas began to experience the transformations when he came of age. His family helped him as much as they could, but decided to sign him up for formal magical education as a way of getting him into Human society.

The Lancaster family sent Silas off with little money and less experience to the school, but in the years he's been around he's done well. He knows how to avoid people when the urge to hunt comes too strongly, and he has gained a small knowledge of useful charms for when he gets lost after a particularly eventful night.

Looks: Silas is shorter than average and muscular, with long brown hair. He tries to look respectable when he can, but often doesn't. The school uniforms don't fit his tastes, which are dated and aristocratic, so he wears the winter uniform almost all the time. It's almost like an overcoat, and it's good enough for him. Silas carries a gold pocket-watch that always tells the right time and tracks the moon's influence, and a monogrammed silver lighter that has a spell to never run out of fire. They were the gifts his parents sent him off with.

As a Werewolf, Silas grows two feet larger. His wolf-form is covered in thick black hair, and bears a set of pointed teeth. He looks more man than wolf, but with beastly features that would grip the primal fears in any non-magical Human being. When the transformation ends at dawn he collapses and sleeps through the next day.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Sounds good to me! I'll go put yah up in the dorms list. Is the West Tower okay with you?
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 am

Sure! Oh hey, what's in the area around the school? Is it in the city or the country?
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 am

Haha well, 'cuz I can make this up on the spot... In the back of the school, behind the dorms goes kind of into the mountainous woods. But somehow a 15 minute bus ride takes the students to the mall. LoL... I'll go add that in the description.

Once a few more people join I'll start the real RP thread. ^^
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Perhaps there's a small town in the forest nearby with some conveniences and a train station?
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Before I go QQ moar, do you know who all wants to be involved? I totally want to see this get off the ground so I can get some forum RP while my main computer is dead. Srs bsns.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:36 am

Name: Alexander Desuluna
Knowledge of Magic: Yes
Creature: Alex is a regular human being, so it seems. A few years back he was reported missing and never found or heard of till this new school year. Even though Alex is a human he has occult powers. He is able to see, hear, and talk to spirits; let two other people see and hear spirits by his alter egos; has two alter egos that can do various things (study, lift small objects, become infused with other objects.
Alter Egos: Created from ones owes soul wisp are small spirits that Occult users can use to do various task; the number of wisp show how powerful the Occult user is. The wisp can only be seen by the owner but can let others see them if the user chooses too. The Wisp uses spiritual power of the user and can be summoned at any time. Wisp are basically the user but in a weaker spirit form, the wisp can also pick up small objects (pencil, phone, rocks), can let other people see and hear spirits by infusing with another person, and can be infused with other objects (pen, knife, laptop) and can control the object for as long as the user has spiritual power.
Day Class Subjects: 5 (Math, History, English, Science, Art)
Night Class Subjects: 5 (Alchemy, Summoning, MC, MPS, Potions)
Personality: Alex is a quite kind of guy who thinks actions speak louder than words. He is shy around new people he meets but once you become friends with him he is very friendly and always willing to help out anyone (except people he dislikes) out. He’s kind and a little immature at times but serious when things need to be. He will bottle up his emotions so that he doesn’t bother his friends but is always willing to listen to other people’s burdens. He will do anything for his friends and is very wise, he sometimes likes to quote sayings by philosophers and some of his own to answer questions and to bring peoples mood up. He does act depressed sometimes because of what his abilities let him achieve but gets over it by at least the next week or 2. . .3. Over all he is kind, gentle, wise, strong willed, and supportive.
History: Alexander Desuluna was reported dead a few years ago and was never heard of since that time. Somehow he found this school and is now attending the school year as a junior. The rest of his past is unknown free the human world but for the magical world this is all I can revel. Alex’s great grandfather, Arnold Specula Desuluna, house has forever been a mystery from his family, even his parents and grandparents had no idea but he somehow for ever major even in the Desuluna‘s history he has been there. One day after his 16 birthday his grandfather came to him with a card, written on it “Only for the eyes of Alexander Specula Desuluna”. The letter inside read “Dear Alexander Specula Desuluna, as the chosen generation to carry on our families legacy I offer you a challenge. On the next full moon at midnight after your birthday I will appear at your door but you will be the only one who may see me. I will ask you once again if you have accepted the challenge to carry on the Desuluna legacy.”
Looks: Alex is about 5’6”, skinny, but muscular with short black hair. He is always well groomed and looks nice in his school uniform. He wears whatever he finds feels good to him that day; his favorite uniform is the fall uniform but wears the winter overcoat when it gets cold. He’s always wearing a silver pendent with a star pentagram that has five different jewels on each point (said to be given to him by his grandfather) which represents the balance of nature. Sometimes you can see a black wisp on his left shoulder and a white wisp on his left which are his alter egos. On days off from school he wears his pendent, and a light (not heavy) hoody jacket, ripped jeans, and a shirt. He doesn’t have many clothes but they all feel good to him and that’s what matters.
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 am

Okay it all sounds perty good! Uhm... sorry I like disappeared for awhile! I'mma gonna go put you up in the Room list... Advertise people! Once one more person joins, I swear I'll open up the RP thread!
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:23 am

we should force convince more people to join the RP
i want to try it cause this is my first time.
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 am

Name: Karter Tene

Knowledge of Magic: Besides the ones that she has, no
Creature: Shape Shifter who can take on the form of any animal, human, and mythical creature. Also, Karter can take powers of others with one touch, and stored within her body.

Grade: Junior!!!

Age: Karter’s body and mind sometimes is 16 years old, however, she is actually 160 years old.

Day Class Subjects: 6 (math, english, physics, dance, art, language)
Night Class Subjects: 4 (MPS, MC, Shape Shifting 201, Magical History)

Personality: Mellow, quiet, and keeps to herself. However, creatures should not taunt or irritate her because if they do, then Karter will beat the crap out of them if necessary. Also, when with friends Karter is outgoing, playful and very friendly.

History: Karter’s parent’s were killed by an unknown creature when she was about 1 year old. Karter and her older brother, Jasper (200 years older (so he'd be like 3 years old)), had hidden in their parent’s close as they watched the gruesome attack. Though, ever sense the night, Karter rarely sleeps because every time she dreams, she has nightmares of her parent’s death. After the incident, their grandparent’s took them in and now, Jasper currently is attending college at Berkley, trying to live amongst humans, while Karter is attending Quadrivium High School.

Looks: 5’6”, athletically fit body, long brown wavy hair with side bangs and silver tips. Karter also has silver eyes, caramel skin, and wears a small butterfly necklace with her name engraved on the back. (I may sketch the character out later)
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 am

Sounds good! But can we change your ability to take powers from others? Perhaps she could instead imitate powers after seeing them but not be as strong as the real thing? It may be too powerful if she is able to take powers away that's why...

And now that there are four people! I will add you up in the Dorms and then I'll open up the other thread!
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyky104.3 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:06 pm

yeah sure i'll just imitate other peoples powers instead. yeah sorry it did kind of sound like i was too powerful and I wasn't too sure what to put so I'll change it
kyky104.3
kyky104.3

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 am

@ Ky~ Sounds good!

And I shall officially say that the RP is OPEN!!!
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 am

so everyone is getting to the school
after that should we do orientation or somthing?
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:43 pm

That would be a good way for the characters to get to know each other.

Zomg intramural sports/competitions of some kind. Since we're in different dorms (That is, there's two in each dorm right now) it would be a way to have some interaction.
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

||Quadrivium High School Academy---Planning/OOC|| Empty My character, the FIRST HUMAN!

Post by VoicefromABOVE Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Hey guys got my character ready, can I join?
Name: Ryoji Nakashima

Knowledge of Magic: Only magic experience is the spells his demons cast.

Creature:Human, or maybe something else...

Grade:Sophomore

Day Class Subjects: 6 classes (Math, World Languages, Science, History, English, Art)

Night Class Subjects: 4 classes(Magic Control, Magical Protection Seminar, Demon summoning, and Potions)

Personality: Humans on an outsider's look see that they constantly move from place to place, worrying over trivial means, and are throwing themselves to their timely extinction. Ryoji, on the other hand, tries to make most of the time he has. He is loyal to who ever he trusts or doesn't look evil or mean to him. He can be serious when the situation calls for it, by he tries to be relaxed as much as possible. Because of his recent past, he might be a little hesitant or shy when it comes to making friends, but he treasures them deeply and will do anything to protect them.

History: For as long has Ryoji could remember he was passed around through his relatives, never staying in one place for a long period of time. His regular parents are deceased and what ever inheritance Ryoji gained was locked away till he is older(i.e. possessions and money). From his relatives he knows that his home that he grew up in during first few years of his life was sold once his parents and him were removed and possessions moved. Due to the constant transit between relatives, Ryoji hasn't made any friends at the schools he been through because every time he is forced to leave,he can't bear to see the friends he made be forced away from him. And eventually he'd given up on making friends and focused on school work. The previous year before he enrolled at Quadrivium Academy, he came across a black tome that was used by ancient magi to summon demons. By signing the contract inside the book, he was given the power to call upon demons to fight for him, but the demon's magic is drawn from Ryoji's life force. As for getting enrolled to Quadrivium Academy, he picked up a flayer from a creepy Christian-robed monk on his way back to school. After mailing in the enrollment forms and receiving a letter that he had been accepted into the school, an equally creepy-eyes bus driver drove by his home and picked him up.

Looks: His build is more lean and toned, and he stands at a height of 5' 9". His hair is short, only the tips reaching his neck. His hair style is combing his hair to the left side of his head, with only a few bangs hanging over his forehead(think zetsubou sensei). His eyes are brown, lightly tanned skin, and wears his fall uniform(School blazer, unbuttoned,white undershirt, and black dress pants that extends to the feet) where ever he goes, except on weekends, holidays and vacation. During those times, he swaps to a white under shirt, black over shirt, and jeans.

(All references that I might make while I role-play, I direct the credit to the creators of said references. All I own is my character and a place in the story.)

Last edited by VoicefromABOVE on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total
VoicefromABOVE
VoicefromABOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 am

Ho ho ho! One more person! Yay! And he's our first... HUMAN! More yay! Okay... I'll add you up on the list... BTW... who are you in real lives? I is lost as to who everyone is.

Oh, and that's a really good idea about having a sports thingy. I was originally thinking along the lines of an orientation, but that seems more like fun... Hmm... Perhaps oh! I scavenger hunt in teams of two to three now that we has five peoples?
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:44 am

This sounds like a plan. Also, I'm confused as to if we have a posting order or not. If we do, we'll be waiting for the last person right?
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthFaerie Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:47 am

We don't really have a posting order... but I'd like to have at least everyone to post once before the scavenger. Haha I'm thinking of really random things to put on the scavenger list.
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaghuros Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 am

Oh noes!! One of the items is totally Wolfsbane.

...Out to get me...
Kaghuros
Kaghuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Modern_Alchemist Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 am

i doubt it Silas (Neal)
the regular humans wouldn't know what or how to find it lol
it prob something like picture of the first building or teachers signature, something that makes us explore the school.

P.S. Am i room mates Silas or someone else?
Modern_Alchemist
Modern_Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dango! Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:16 am

Name: Nyte Sukioma

Knowledge of Magic: She probably would if she wasn't so caught up in her own world.

Creature: Psychai (or Psyche). The butterfly-winged personified passion of love.

Day Class Subjects: 3 [English, Science, Arts]

Night Class Subjects: 6 [Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, MPS, MC, Illusions]

Personality: Though she interacts like a normal person would, she is really quite aloof in her own mind. She often can't recall simple things since she's always away from the present time. She can easily put on a smile or cry a river of crocodile tears, and she can even laugh and whimsical chime of a laughter at will. She's perfectly normal. Perfectly normal, to the last period and comma. Or so she tries to lead. Tiny cracks in her facade are given off when she jokes, and it turns out quite sinister. Or when she laughs, and then just one pitch of hysteria too much and she'll break into a fit of demented squeals. But those are just details in the larger pictures that she's perfectly normal.

History: If she could remember, Nyte would remember that she was born a very long time ago in order to produce and continue love and passion. If she could remember, she would have remembered that she had fallen in love once. If should could remember, she would have remembered that her heart had been literally taken from her and broken. But she doesn't remember. What she does recall is that she is supposed to spread joy through passion, even though she cannot feel passion herself. She's filled with logic, not feelings. But love isn't built on logic, it's built of piles of hot passion, raw emotions, a shotgun wedding, and an accidental pregnancy. And logic never really was good on its own. Logic lead to thinking and thinking lead to thoughts and these thoughts boiled in the back of her mind. They would always pick at her; peck at her mind like incessant little bugs. And then she'd begin to crack, little by little, under the weight of her over bearing logic. 'Why should I make others feel so good when I can't feel anything at all?' 'Why should you be happy when I can't?' 'You're pathetic, love doesn't exsist. You stupid little pest, love is just momentary passion. And you won't be able to love, because I won't give you any of MY passion.' And so her confused thoughts turned into black, shriveled little things, crawling into the worst parts of her mind. And this is where our story continues.

Looks: [x] [z]

---

Yaay, all done. :'D Hopefully this is up to par and, yes, apparently Psyche is a type of creature. D: Greek in fact, weird huh?
Dango!
Dango!
Admin

https://otakusunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next