Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Run : Intro

Go down

On the Run : Intro Empty On the Run : Intro

Post by EarthFaerie Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 am

Okay so this is my epic story of which I have been working on for about 2 years now... I think... ANYWAYS! This story was based off of a retarded dream of which I will state later. Hmmm... anyways.... Please tell me if you like it or not... It's kinda disturbing for like the regular viewer.... and I will put this in BIG letters

THIS STORY HAS LEI'S RATING OF PG-13!!!

Yes... this story has sex... but... BUT! I don't go into lemony details! Nuh-uh! I ain't that type of person! Sorry... Or it may get kinda graphic... and if Jackie or anyone else thinks I should take it off... I will! BUT! For now! It will be here... for people to make opinions to make it better!

So my crazy dream you ask?

Well, it starts off with me on this tour... Then suddenly Harry Potter appears out of nowhere and is all like, "Laila! Laila! Hurry! Come with us! Voldemort's here!" So I'm all like... "LoL Harry... FOLLOW!" So we're running and running... And I'm like screaming, "Harry! Harry!" [If you guys didn't know already, I used to be a major HP fan!] Then suddenly I'm in this building complex that resembles my home... if any of you have been there.

As I walk around, I'm suddenly pulled into someone and a gun is pointed at my head. Who is pointing the gun at me? Why some guy who looks like Leonardo DiCaprio! So he's all like, "DON'T MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT THE GIRL!!!" And I'm all like, "OH SHIT! WHERE THE HELL DID HARRY GO?!" We are suddenly surrounded by police-y who are like, "Whatever you do... do not shoot her!" So I'm beginning to panic and worrying about my life. Then suddenly, battaboom battabing and I'm free! So the detective guy came up to me and asks me if I'm alright. And I say I am. And he asks if I need a ride home... So of course, the setting in my dream magically changes into a night scene in some town like Gotham City... And I tell the detective something like, "Uh, no thanks, I can manage."

So being that I was now in some Gotham City like town, I begin walking around and guess who I bump into? TAMAKI! So he's all like, "MIMI! Where have you been?! Are you okay?" So I'm like, yeah, I'm fine. Tamaki: "Oh my! You've been away for so long! I've missed you!" Me: "Really? Oh... So can I stay at your place." Tamaki: "Well, you see... I have a guest..." I look in his arm and its this girl all limp and lifeless. Me: "Okay... I guess I'll look for someone else."

I continue walking and I walk and I walk and I pass by this familiar house. And you know, the dead body that I just saw Tamaki with doesn't disturb me at all. [FYI, I have like this OCD thing with death. I like hyperventilate and like freak out when I think about it too hard.] So this house... I open the gate and walk up to the door. Try my luck, and I begin knocking on the door. There is some like walking and yelling and screaming, and Kyouya opens the door. Kyouya: "Mimi? What are you doing here?" Me: "Looking for a place to stay?" Kyouya: "You've been gone for so long." Me: "Apparently so... hey... what exactly am I?" Kyouya: "... You're a murderer... like the rest of us? What happened to you?" Me: "Uhhh.... I'm a what?" Kyouya: "You make it sound like you've never killed anyone before." Me: ". . . Okay... can I stay with you?" Kyouya: "Sorry, I'm busy at the moment." *screaming from downstairs can be heard* Me: "Okay... so do you have any of my stuff then? Or something to protect myself with?" Kyouya: "I burned all of your things that I kept after you left. But I can give you this." He tossed me a revolver hand gun that only had six rounds. Me: "You know, I was hoping for something more epic... If I am this murderer." With that he closes the door on me and I walk out to the street again.

Continuing my search for a place to stay, I made my way past this store. And guess who came walking out?! Non other than Kaoru and Hikaru themselves! Twins: "MIMI!" Me: "Hey guys..." Kaoru: "Where have you been? I've missed you!" Me: "I don't know... but can I stay with you guys?" Hikaru: "Not tonight... we got a project you see!" I look into their shopping bag to see needles and thread. [You can guess what they did...] Me: "Anything better to defend myself than this revolver?" They shook their heads and pointed at the cops behind us. Twins: "Even if we did we wouldn't be able to give it to you. Sorry!" With that I departed to continue for my search on a place to stay at.

Coming across this building, I instantly recognized it. I did not know why I did. I just did. Entering the building, I began walking up the stairs and stopped at a certain floor and went to a certain door and began knocking. The door swung open to reveal... MORI-SENPAI! Me: "Hey... you aren't busy by chance are you?" Mori: "No... why do you ask?" Me: "Can I stay over?" Mori: "Sure." FINALLY! I have a place to stay. So I walk inside and he lived in a nice apartment. A nice living room next to a kitchen. So looking down at myself I realized that somehow in all of this hubbub, my clothes [which were really nice] became supper tattered and I was covered in dirt. Me: "Do you have any of my stuff?" Mori: "Yeah... Hani sent some over when you left." DOUBLE SCORE! Me: "Mind if I take a shower?" Mori: "Not at all." So I walked into what was the bathroom. Began stripping down, for some reason staying in my bra and underwear, I opened the bathroom curtain... and there in the bathtub were all these dead bodies floating in the water! Of course anyone in their right mind would have began screaming and this time I was in the right state of mind. Mori comes running in and is all "I'm sorry! I should have told you to use that one!" And I'm all like, "WHO SHOWERS WITH DEAD BODIES?!" Mori: "Here use this shower!" And he turned on the other shower [yeah he had two in one... apparently he likes to shower watching the bodies in the other water]. But I was too creeped out by this one. Me: "Uh... yeah... I think I'm going to go else where..." So I put my clothes back on and walked down the stairs.

Continuing my journey to find a place to stay, I found a familiar two story building with a rather happy glow. So some kids walk out from around the corner holding a doll with a string attached to its back. As the kid pulled the string it began saying something really creepy. However, they just laughed and snuggled with their new found toy. Going to the source I found an open door and a very happy Hani. Hani: "WAA!!! MIMI!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE YOU DISAPPEARED!" Me: "Nice to see you too. Hey, do you think I can stay over?" Hani: "Of course! Anything for Mimi-chan!" Walking into the living room I thought for once, someone was sane in this world. It was a normal living room decorated with toys of all sorts. Me: "Hey do you have any of my stuff?" Hani: "Of course I do! I kept all your things! It's in the back in a bag in the closet!" Me: "Thanks!" I thought I really scored this time. Walking in the back, the happy atmosphere changed... into a really ominous feel. The toy making room had a dim light and did not exactly have the normal tools for toy making such as scalpels and butcher knives. Totally ignoring that fact I found the closet and opened it to find a lot of clothes hung up. Thinking that the bag was in the back, I moved all the hangers to reveal a dead body lying on the closet floor. Again I'm in the right mind and began screaming. Hani: "Waa! I'm saving that one for the good toys!" Me: "I gatta... I'm gunna go..."

With that I walked out to the living room and began to breath deeply. Suddenly I had flashes of my best friends with weapons, right before to kill somethings. So I guessed we were all murderers. My phone begins to ring and I pick it up. I forget who it was... but someone asked me if I wanted to go to the mall. Of course I just wanted out so I agreed. Walking out I meet up with my good friends and we begin walking to the mall. Goldfish... for those of you who remember him... joined us and I was walking with him hand in hand.

Once at the mall there was a sudden crash and all the people began to scream. The mall was being attacked. If things could get any weirder all my friends began going Tokyo Mew Mew on me. Kelli: "Lei! You gotta transform!" Jordan: "We need to save the people!" Me: "I'll be right there!" So I turn to Goldfish. Me: "Goldfish... I guess you know who I really am..." Goldfish: "Do what you gatta do!" So I run off after them and take out my heart pendant thingy. Me: "MimiMew! Me-ta-mo-ru-fu-so-si-su~!"

Then I woke up thinking that I was a nut who needed to be in the asylum.

So yeah that was my dream... so the story focuses on the murder stuff... and well... there are 13 killers... lol... so tell me what you think!
EarthFaerie
EarthFaerie

http://www.iheartyou.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum