Otakus United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ On a Whim : C o l o r s & Things ] / / OPEN.

Go down

[ On a Whim : C o l o r s  & Things ] / / OPEN. Empty [ On a Whim : C o l o r s & Things ] / / OPEN.

Post by LoliHearts Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Photobucket

[ a b o u t ]

I've always been unable to deflect the amount of cuteness that a Mamegoma plushie, or a Rilakuma keychain has given off, which usually results in screams of joy as I rush towards a new find, something squishy and soft. Understandably, my adoration of cute things has given me reason to start making crafts: felt plushies, beaded items, rose rings made out of simple black wire. After browsing through Deviantart's textiles(plushies), I couldn't help but read a few tutorials and start making some plushies myself. I've only been making plushies for a few months if you exclude the time I took off from during the school year, so I would count myself as a beginner. My keychains aren't that nice, but I hope that, if you decide to follow my thread, you will see improvement as time goes on.

My most recent venture into plushies has been with bear plushies. I recieved inspiration from a simple bear keychain listed on Deviantart. I've given most of the ones I've made so far away(2~3), and have one that I keep to wear as a necklace. When the weekend comes around again(earlier, if not for summer school :/), I have reason to believe that I will be creating a few more. These are two of first ones I've made. The black one went to Emily, and the pink one to Katie(which someone stole for awhile, I think?) If I have time to make enough, and if I improve on quality, I may decide to sell them online. Feedback is welcome(I'm not picky about feedback, and any comments on what I could improve are definitely wanted :3)

☀️☂️☁️

July 13, 2009; 2:25 am.

The thread is created~
I know the quality of the picture is bad, but I'm just trying to give a general idea of what this thread is like. I'll definitely put up more information if anyone wants it, and if there is any interest, I'll continue to put up crafts that I have made(I promise to make the quality/pictures better in general). I'm writing this at a rather late time, and so I have to head to sleep soon. I wanted to contribute a little bit to the forums since I've been somewhat busy with summer school for the past few weeks, and I noticed there were no craft threads. General feedback on the thread is, of course, welcome, and I will try to continue improving the thread when I have time.

Thanks~

☀️☂️☁️

Here are the crafts I've made so far. Currently there is one project I have shown below, and this is the bear keychain project, detailed description above. Click the "x" to see a picture of this project.

[ c r a f t s ]

Black and Pink Bears:
[x]

LoliHearts
LoliHearts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum